What are you currently listening to (Non-metal edition)?

@BookrV
2 Likes

Bought this song some time ago but finally listened to it again after watching Z Nation once again on Netflix. Caught up somewhat and so many good episodes but now I may be running into some filler just like what has happened with The Walking Dead. Still though a very interesting spin on the zombie genre Z Nation is. If you like zombies but want something comical at times and way out there this is for you.

Just in the right mood for some synthwave

1 Like

Just listened to some Prodigy …

Listened to this and another song I don’t think I can share here because of the video.

Rest in peace Keith Flint. What an inspiration to some in him overcoming his dyslexia to do what he did. Sadly though he committed suicide. To help others I honestly hope if he left a message it will eventually be shared whether people are hurt by it or not. It is about him and how he felt.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Down under is BY FAR my favorite music video of all time. I mean, nothing comes close. And the song is also one of my favorites.

1 Like

Some good new school shit. Just found this guy. Song gets me fired up when I’m working out

Added some LANY on my playlist. But still 80s music any day.

1 Like

Yeah … Jim “Fucking” Sterling … son

The lyrics of this song…and the way the song just melts into the solo…