What are you currently listening to (Non-metal edition)?

I'm not sure if this is a bad thing, Plagarisim == bad but kayne broadening music == good. Still glad he got sued for it though! :smiley:

If you liked that other one you'll probably like this as well. Also from This War is Mine. This one is Polish.

1 Like

Heh yeah I guess it can be thought of as good. I do like this Polish song :slight_smile: Cheers.

Listening to some old game soundtracks. From TD5

cuz its cold outside
1 Like

Such a funky tune. That bassline!

2 Likes

I woke this morning thinking "You know what will sound nice on your new speakers?"

The THX 5.1 HD sound quality is friggin' epic!

1 Like

This one is going to be played several times tonight.

Thank you for the music, Mr. Miles. Rest In Peace

Ash vs Evil Dead has some good bad ass funk.

1 Like

IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!

Big like for Alan Parsons! It's been a while since I've last listened to them... Brings back memories.

1 Like
1 Like

(original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NGtL3HUPUo)

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

You know that feeling when you'd like to share a great song with your internet friends, but Youtube can't deliver the version you like. I have searched and scouted for what I believe to be the original version of Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heavens Door, but all Youtube can come up with is an awful newer rencording and rubbish cover versions, ugh pfff. So instead I'll share a cover version I do like with Leningrad Cowboys (could also have chosen Eric Claptons version, which is also nice), a great cover band in all respects. They are a Finnish group with varying members AFAIK, which made a widely famous concert with the Red Army Choir, this is just one of many songs from this concert.

This next one is Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin), which I think Leningrad Cowboys and the Red Army Choir have also managed to create a unique cover of, while still not molesting the original. (Hint, wait for the drums!)