What are the two huge monitors used in the BG of the level1 set?

I have no idea how I haven’t been able to find this info because I’m sure it’s been asked and answered already, but here we are.

They first switched to the dual monitor setup for the June 5th, 2018 show, based on my quick YT digging. I was half expecting to find a video about them.

Ha, I recently tried to find one of the screen savers they ran on the big monitors and came up empty.

IIRC they are Wasabi Mango’s they reviewed years ago.

Which one? They don’t usually run a screensaver per se. If you’re talking about the command line applications popping up and closing constantly there was a post about it here somewhere at some point, but I can’t find it anymore.

/edit
after searching for like 45 minutes I give up even though it drives me nuts. It was definitely here on the forum somewhere at some point, but I can’t remember the name (duh) or where it was posted, and google isn’t turning up anything on the forum either :frowning:

/edit2
against my better judgement, I continued searching for another 20 minutes, and still came up with nothing :frowning:

2 Likes

hollywood package

apt install hollywood
apt install byobu

2 Likes

geeeezzzzz thank you -__- you saved my sanity :joy:

Yes, the command line application one. I think I spent an hour googling for it, too.

I added some tags and added “screen saver” to the title. Hopefully it can be found more easily in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.