What are some good invasion/boarding songs for the Tek Syndicate Star Citizen guild to demoralize the enemy?

What are some good invasion/boarding songs for the Tek Syndicate Star Citizen guild to demoralize the enemy?

In this recent post in the guild ship thread I mentioned Nickelback:
https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/what-would-be-a-good-star-citizen-tek-syndicate-guild-ship/87914/130?u=aol

Please view the video below in how we would typically use such music (only in extreme circumstances!)

EDIT:
-Please keep in mind we would be playing this so the enemy can hear it.

-Everyone needs to separate their posts because its difficult to promote a single song if you put 20 or so in a single post.

-By the way we'd also need sacrificially talented players who work well without orders for this task... aka - someone to be the actual human speaker with their player character on a constant open VOIP playing music at the enemy and able to stay alive...almost like a sacrificially talented DJ of sorts ??? if you people exist speak up in this thread

The official Tek Syndicate guild below was started by @DeusQain..I think:
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Link

Relevant threads below that I've made:
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Ship Link
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Practice Game Link
Tek Syndicate Star Citizen Guild Hire Crew For Your Ship Link

There's only one song you could possibly use.

5 Likes

You can never go wrong with Turisas:

However, since this is space it also should be cheesy good as hell and a space metal song:

This would be creepy and wrong in every way...qualifies in my book.

1 Like

or

One good 'boarding-song' springs to mind, and a particular lyric: "You've been Thunderstruck"

There is the other 'extreme' below: "Drop the needle lol"

lol

1 Like

Listen to this at your own risk..These tend to get stuck in my head..I have now infected myself with them,I'll be lucky if they are gone in a month..They have 10hour versions of these songs or at least they did..But I will seriously think of some more that are better..

Oh and here is another..

Maybe this stuff..

Edit: The most tactical music would be the "brown noise" right, lol..

In reality, isn't that just what it sounds like when @DeusQain is installing Gentoo?

This music would work.

Imagine being attacked by Pirates and this is the music playing.............

We need to make that video......

1 Like

The Brown noise is only effective if those who use it are not in the range of the sound waves.

1 Like

I figured I would make some crazy non newtonian fluid infused clothes to try and alter the sound waves..Lol

And also earplugs I guess..Or could you counter them with opposite spectrum sound waves(if there is such a thing) to cancel them out..I really just posted the brown noise as a joke..lol
Edit: I guess there is it is called Destructive Interference..

A 3 minute song for a precisely planned 3 minute takeover

This seems appropriate

This is a must...and hilarious

2 Likes