What are some good cartoons worth watching?

Loved Tiny Toon Adventures, I tried inspector gadget and I dont like it.

Ya, I know, for awhile I watched a bunch of shows from start to finish because I loved the show and as kid I was grounded a lot so I missed a lot of it as a kid. But now im pretty caught up on a lot of shows and I need more.

Fairy Odd Parents? Watched that? The early seasons are great but later on the quality drops. I was done when the fairy baby, Poof, came in the show.

Already on the list.
Ya, I watched it till about a season in with poof.

I fucking hate that baby.

Spongebob Squarepants though that's either on the list or you dont care for it

You were right to consider it already being on the list.

Ive watched a ton of that even way into when it wasnt considered good anymore.

Felidae

1 Like

its a good animated movie, @IdealIdeas. He's the guy that recommended it to me.

1 Like

I already made a post on it
https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/if-you-like-adult-animation-check-this-out

Aah Real Monsters? Hey Arnold?

Didnt like Hey Arnold, never seen Aah Real Monsters.

What about The Tick or Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Metalocalypse? Harvey Birdman at least?

ooo Home Movies?

He said he didn't like it.

Didnt care for The Tick.

Seen most if not all of space ghost coast to coast, it was ok.

I think im only missing a few episodes of Metalocalypse but ya ive seen it, I like that one.

Wasn't there a Birdman show or something on adult swim? mightve been harvey birdman...

Harvey Birdman Attorney at law? Seen it. Liked it.

Seriously, was your entire childhood was just watching TV? Did you not go outside or do any after school activities? I wish I was able to watch the entirety of at least half of the shows you mentioned.

Ton's of gold in Spike & Mike's Sick & Twisted Festival of Animation
Before all the old movies got squeezed out and closed down. S&M used to tour up and down the coast. Was Awesome.

Here Comes Dr.Tran!!!!

I was more of an indoor kid. I did play outside, but inside was more fun. My parents also wernt ones to push me to go outside all the time. Maybe its because there wernt many kids in my area to play with. I also didnt have many friends in elementary or middle school because everyone liked to pick on me....

As for after school activities, for 2 years (1st and 2nd grade) I did baseball. First year was alright, but the 2nd year I had a coach that didnt like me very much and always put me where the ball NEVER went (Left side outfield) and wouldnt never move us around, so I quickly hated baseball. So interest in after school activities dropped signifigantly. I didnt care much for sports.

It also didnt help when we got cable somewhat early compared to other families at the time and Cartoon Network became like a drug addiction.

Before we got rid of cable my main channels to watch were Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Discovery, and History channels.

Then when i became more of a PC user and found streaming sites like Kisscartoon and I started rewatching a bunch of older shows I never got to see much of.

1 Like

I watched all of the Dr Tran stuff. Loved it.
Also all of the Deep Space 69.
Bravest Warriors and Bee and Puppycat which I helped kickstart!

Toy store!

1 Like