What are some good cartoons worth watching?

Well here is a 3rd time, got any more ideas?

Ive been updating the list of shows seen to my original post.

archer and frisky dingo. they are both made by the same people. also south park.
archer is a comedy about spies which later become drug smugglers and then private detectives all the while everyone is completely incompetent althou archer seems to be blessed and have everything work out for him magically and often comments on it. it's hilarious althou not the short of show you want to watch with your younger relatives.
frisky dingo is a comedy about this guy

he's a super villain who eventually runs for president and maybe an alien? it's very confusing and the plot seems like it was made up while on drugs by randomly sticking together ideas on post it notes involving a giant spinning wheel or maybe a hat. i dont know but it's funny and inappropriate.
south park
start with the latest season (i think 19?) and then go back to the beginning. early on it's guys playing with stop motion pieces of paper but gets good.

basically if you want good comedy and memes look to america. everything else look to japan.

also rwby was ok. first season was eh~ but lately it's been getting better and darker. it's literally american attempt at anime.

Seen every episode South Park.

I disliked Frisky Dingo and Archer, although I liked Moonbeam City which many say is similar to Archer.

Seen Rwby

I am thinking about it, but most of it is already said...UNLESS...
Fire and Ice... (not recommended for children)

Hour and a half of glory...
Ronal The Barbarian... Not sure this is recommended for children either...

Simply amazing...
The Iron Giant...
1 Like

Ill give them a try, but no need to point out if they arnt recommended for kids or not.

I watch stuff for kids too like Adventure Time and Steven Universe, it doesnt have to explicitly be for adults.

Watched Iron Giant MANY TIMES

1 Like

Yes, but there are kids in the forum... And we don't want them to see boobs or sex jokes or whatever... There is Facebook for that.

They knew what they were getting into coming here.
Its not our job to be their parents, that is the parents job.

Old guy here, so here goes:

Scooby Doo
Hong Kong Phooey
Flintstones
Rocky and Bullwinkle

Seen practically all of the Flintstones and Jetsons, movies, crossovers, ect...

Not really into Hong Kong Phooey and Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Scooby Doo

EDIT
Anime collection on my server:

how can you like moonbeam more then archer? they did an entire episode with archer played by a velociraptor.

I am sorry of it has already been mentioned.
But if you want something different take a look at ren & stimpy and rocko's modern life

I have skimmed over some of this topic but Freakazoid, Animaniacs, Invader Zim, Ugly Americans are all worth watching.

This. Cannot stress this enough. Definitely one of the greatest cartoons of all time. Lots of slapstick humor along with adult humor sprinkled in here and there.

Archer is also a fantastic show (my favorite) but it's not the easiest to get into since Archer himself is such an ass. Once you get into it though its very well done.

I propose "Courage the Cowardly Dog" because is nicely mind bending at times and "Billy & Mandy", two kids being friends with the death is always fun.

Seen most of Animaniacs and the movie. That was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Already seen Invader Zim, another I freaking loved.

Seen Ugly Americans.

Havent seen Freakazoid.

Seen every episode. I liked the show, but for me, it was one of those shows were I could only watch each episode once.

Seen all of Billy and Mandy.

Seen most if not all of animaniacs.

I dont know why, its just one of the shows I dont care for.

how much and what did you watch? i would suggest going straight to season 5 episode 1 before deciding it's bunk.