What about this Gaming PC build?

Hi, I am from Malaysia (currency: RM) and I plan to build a PC with a budget of about $775-$850 (RM 2500- 2700). I aim to play games with max settings on 1080p and I usually play FPS (BioShock Infinite, Crysis 3) and open world games (Assassin's Creed, GTA 5, Watch Dogs). If possible, I wish to get into overclocking too just to future proof my PC.

The list of hardware that I have in mind is shown below.

• CPU - AMD FX 6300
  • MOBO - GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P
  • RAM - 2X 4GB RAM
  • PSU - COOLER MASTER GX LITE 700W
  • HDD - WD 1TB
  • GPU - R9 280X TRI X 3GB
  • CASING - ANY
I already have my peripherals. Also, if you guys have any modifications to recommend, I don't mind forking out an extra $100 or so.

If you guys wish to find out the prices of hardware in my country, please do visit:

http://www.hardwarezone.com.my/priceLists/preview/454303#.U3UEKPmSz-A

If you are planning on overclocking then you will have to grab an aftermarket cooler. 

although the r9 280x is an amazing card, I would give the gtx770 a look over too. these articles can give you an idea of what card best suits you.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/pc-components/3504251/amd-radeon-r9-280x-vs-nvidia-geforce-gtx-770-comparison-review/

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/amd-radeon-r9-280x-vs-nvidia-geforce-gtx-770-which-is-fastest

i wouldn't make my decision from those benchmarks, since they are done on reference cards

If you are planning on maxxing out some games then I would highly suggest getting, at the very least, a cooler master hyper 101a. I don't know if the fx 6300 would bottleneck the 280x. I would research that. If it does just get the r9 280(non x-version). It's basically a 7950. You can expect great settings and framerates.

Another suggestion. If the fx 8320 is on sale grab it. I got it for 130 dollars. There are random 1 day sales on amazon sometimes. Before you buy your rig, watch out for that cpu. 20 dollars more for 2 more cores is a really good deal. It is also highly overclockable.

The Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P will be better for overclocking than the GA-970A-DS3P.  It has a stronger digi+ 8+2 power phase design and will help in overclocking.  You will also want a third party cooler as well.

Well, I have read about both R9 280X and GTX 770. I am going for R9 280X because of the extra VRAM.

Also, another question, I checked that there won't be any bottlenecking. But will it perform better if I use FX 8320?

Other than that, another question that I have in mind is whether or not Gigabyte 970A-DS3P is suitable for my needs. I wish to overclock my CPU and of course I will buy a cooler.

The FX-8320's two more cores will help in a lot of games.

If you want to overclock, get the Asus M5A97 R2.0, Gigabyte GA-970A-Ud3P(I have heard the UEFIs are a pain, though), or the Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0

What do you think of Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3? What is the difference between FX 8320 and i5 4440? Because I can get either of them at the same price. The only difference I know of is that FX 8320 can be overclocked while the other cannot. Would the number of cores affect performance in gaming?

Stick with Tech noobs suggestions. The Asus M5a97 LE lacks front USB headers and is a 4+2 Powerphase. the M5A99x EVO R2.0 has a 6+2 powerphase amd two front USB 3.0 Headers. Also, the M5a97 LE.2.0 may have problems fitting into some cases, I use a nzxt H230 and the board was just a bit short of a full ATX. I think It would have given an 8 core just a few problems. But just my opinion

+1 also, the LE lacs cooling on the power phases. FX 6300 will be fine with the LE board with no OC, but if you go for FX 8320, the board will most likely get fried. I would suggest at least a M5A99X R2.0 for FX 8320 if you want to overclock

The UD3 had some VRM problems in the past, but as long as the board is new, it should work just fine.

If you want to overclock, the 8320 would be much, much easier to oc due to an unlocked multiplier.

Thanks for the suggestion guys!