Wendel's toilet collection and possible future fun to be had

So, I was watching some tech channel on youtube, and noticed that they called Wendel as a bit of a troll/tease and also just to get some clarification on why he has a toilet seat or toilet lid collection. (I caught the livestream last minute and didn’t really pay attention.)

The reason i’m posting in arts and media would be because there would be some fun to be made aswell as some YouTube content if we happened to reach out to Wendel and see if he could get a toilet lid/seat that would match/be manufactured with some logos of the original YouTube channel that pointed it out.

2 Likes

Hi, Welcome!

Another forumite spotted the mention (you got sniped :slight_smile: )

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/wendell-elsewhere/112282/343?u=trooper_ish

But I guess maybe some people might want to comment here, to keep the other thread “clean” of the “toilet humour” :slight_smile:

So maybe could petition the big man for a Museum tour of his toilet seat collection?

• Please show off the seat collection Oh Might Wendell!
  • I don’t care about the essential Throne-Topper collection…

0 voters

Obviously this is (mostly) in jest

2 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m fed up of all this toilet humour

4 Likes

Me too. I mean it’s a top tier shit post.

The most magical thing about this is that almost all career plumbers have a similar lid collection. :slight_smile:

Yall just have to make a thing about it because you aren’t plumbers… :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

You aren’t a plumber
I think.

2 Likes

Not in his Public Identity

#MarioConfirmed

3 Likes

but he is a server room janitor

1 Like

Close. It’s “computer janitor”

1 Like

I stand corrected. Perhaps it’s time he push some watercooling limits so we can call him a “PC Plumber”

2 Likes

And after all is network admin not just internet plumber?

Starts collecting top panels off PC cases…

2 Likes

My dad is a (retired) plumber, and whilst I don’t think he has many lids, he has loads of old brass taps/faucets, cast iron radiators, etc

I always thought he just had a hoarding problem…