Wendells rants please

I’ve been wanting to hear the details of history of tech you cant find in google searches, Things you would have had to live through. Would love if Wendell would talk about all the things that have happened in the past.

Things like a recent example would be the whole gpp thing, 10 years from now, More than likely people won’t remember and gpp topics more than likely won’t show up in searches. So I think it’d be interesting to hear about similar things in from 10-20+ years ago.

I know Wendell has the tendency to rant on about things, If the Krista or Ryan would want to add anything to it that’d be cool too. I’d really like to hear the full story through Wendell’s memories, I think it would be informing and entertaining.

3 Likes

Maybe Wendell could do something as fancy as voice over a history of the Model M keyboard as he displays his collection

2 Likes

Yeah thatd be cool.
I got into learning about pc’s about 5-6 years ago, so I’ve been curious about just tech history, and theres vanilla history of events but not any details of what pushed the history in the direction it went, like what company did what to stab another company in the back etc. things like that. maybe the history of the culture? im not sure how to word it but yeah, I think it’d be interesting and cool to learn/hear about.

1 Like

I would be down for something like that.
@wendell do it :slight_smile:

1 Like