Wendell please let me buy you steam games

@wendell i won a competition got steam bucks and want to put it back into the community and pgp. help me out here. lukes stream buys him games to get him to play them, its the new thing on twitch. help me help you entertain us all.

to everyone else, help me help wendell entertain us all. lets get this trending on twitter or something idk.

also like, no strings if you dont want to play whatever no worries

3 Likes

They’ve done this with their “TeamPGP” stream for years.

1 Like

Wouldn’t Ryan be the best one to ask? not here, but on the PGP stream

1 Like

i have never actually made a live stream only watched old ones. only made lan show live twice in near a decade.

ryan want some free shit?

I have really been enjoying rimworld.

If I can find my damn microcenter receipt I get free borderlands 2 … :smiley: soon. Lol

3 Likes

can i please buy you something and maybe you’ll play it someday maybe not . patience is a virtue i found somewhere in jrp grinders.

1 Like

Steam has family share so if you have a game on your personal account or anyone else at the office, you can play their games

leme think. I promise to get back to you.

2 Likes

If you haven’t played it yet I can highly recommend Outer Wilds (not to be confused with Outer Worlds). Single player exploration driven game, puts your brain in a neatly twisted doughnut if you’re into looting and lore-ing

1 Like

Wait, you’ve never played bl2?

Oh boy. You’re gonna be in for an experience.

3 Likes

AFAIK they played BL1 together and weren’t huge fans due to bullet-spongieness

Ah gotcha.

I meant BL3 anyway. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh.

Now that’s a different story. Haven’t tried it yet. Friends who played it are enjoying it tho.

Tested that on a friends computer once. Was a bit of a Bored Lands experience. I stole that joke

Yup heard the same I am eagerly awaiting it actually being released February/March next year.

Though if they did not like 1, 2 was a more polished and expanded version and 3 is just more again. So maybe not much to look forward to there? Though 2 was a lot more enjoyable than 1 overall.

Outer Wilds looks really good. I’ve added it to my wish list, thanks for the mention of it!

Timed EGS exclusive, like Untitled Goose Game…

Absolutely disgusting.

I’d only run EGS in a VM with all Spectre mitigations at max on TRX40 with those mitigations running on hardware.

I had no idea they pulled it off steam o.0

They at the last minute before opening early access decided to go EGS timed exclusive.