Wendell has the temporary use of a 600+HP car? Say what now?

Eh… Yeah apparently so. He mentioned it on the last news in passing to Ryan in a “If you want to do something fun there is a car in the alley beside the building, and it has about 600HP” (not a direct quote to clarify, just from memory)

Thanks @TeckMonster

I would just like to voice my approval of any such videos or projects that involves this seemingly insane and out of character temporary acquisition.

9 Likes

My money is on one of the following":

• Camaro ZL1 650 hp/650 lb-ft $61,140

but he said almost so probably like
GTR

1 Like

Let the rampant speculation begin!

I figure it has to be something more techy, maybe the “horsepower” number is a ruse and it is electric equivelant.

1 Like

My money is on a Porsche Taycan

I speculated in the garage thread that I first thought of an AMG E or C-class sedan. But then thought, it’s Kentucky, so probably a CTS-V.

2 Likes

The C7 'Vette is my guess for a different, related car (given several news episodes worth of clues)…

1 Like

Let’s hope it got some great drivers aids so Wendell can text-and-drive safely :star_struck::+1:

1 Like

I got the idea from the way Wendel said it, that it’s some build car, something absolutely crazy!

1 Like

Good. We need more gearheads on the forum.

2 Likes

Is Wendell entering his midlife crisis? :upside_down_face:

“The void remains…”

1 Like

Taycan in the region of America they’re at? Hmmm.

1 Like

I think they meant Jeep Trackhawk

3 Likes

Tell him to get a stick shift so he is less inclined to text and drive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IIRC he said it has 600hp. Let me check.

The exact quote:

There’s a car in the alley, you should look at that and see if there’s anything we could do funny with it in a video. It’s not mine, but I have it for a while… It has 600hp

Op feel free to put this in the 1st post if you want.

1 Like

Well my guess it might be a Polestar1.
A 600HP hybrid GT. :wink:

Would definitelly be geeky enough for Wendell.

2 Likes

I don’t think Polestar 1s have started production/delivery…might be a press car.

You could be right on that not sure.
They did launch the Polestar2 EV.

Feel free to edit my posts, to much work on mobile

There are a heap of cars in the ~500-600 hp range these days :slight_smile:

Cayenne, RS Audis, GTRs, Camaros, Corvettes, Tesla S, SRT Jeep/Dodge etc.

2 Likes

Tweet him and fear for road users :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes