Welcome to me in this forum

hi, i am new on here. Let’s talk to each other

3 Likes

What is your favorite sandwich?

copy/paste introduction

Any questions you have about the site or rules I can usually answer and if you want to post something edgy I highly suggest you ask a leader first. Things about me personally I am a red blooded flag waving American so that ought to say enough in itself.

I will not hesitate to enforce rules or even blackhole a post I deem distasteful. However with that said, I am not a moderator. I’m one step below that but the job of a Leader is to keep discussions civil so mods dont get swamped with flags.

and finally I am also a meme enthusiast

1 Like

Hello!

:smiley: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Hey!

You can try getting your feet wet with our friendly @discobot .

He can teach you a thing or two .

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start new user

Hey there!
eyyy-left-to-right

Hi, :slight_smile:
I have just finished the discobot intro and i said thank you at the end. The discobot bot never said “you’re welcome”. I know it sound crazy i am talking to a bot but i would have been blown away if it would responded hahahaha.
Anyway, nice forum, got here from youtube, via facebook responder bot.
Please don’t be grammar nazzi on me, i am Romanian.
Have a great day everyone.

3 Likes

Which leaders would you suggest for before edgy posts, and how should one contact them?

Unless Discobot explained and I need to RTFM

Me definitely, don’t want to sign anyone up for this involuntarily but any moderator, as for leaders, at least Novasty and Goalkeeper.

Other things we can do if you want to prepare a big thread we can coordinate you making a thread and us unlisting it while you work on it without having people replying before you finish.

Via pm

1 Like

Welcome. Stay out of The Lounge. It is a dangerous and disturbed place.

1 Like

Lounge is a thread of peace.

1 Like

Hi welcome to our community.

If you any questions just ask! :wink:

Hello and welcome! :wave:

~

I typically hang out in the #developers subforum. If that is what you fancy then I’m sure we’ll run into each other.

Hi.

Welcome to hell.

I’ll be your guide, in lounge.

1 Like

Come play with me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello there yourself:)