Weird sound from graphics card

If it makes teh noise all the time regardless of fan speed, then it is not the fan. It is the card itself. Changing the cooler wouldnt help.. Call the manufacturer and explain the problem and see what they say.. I still think it is capacitor vibration. I think when the current flows it heats up and vibrates. This isnt a very common problem, but I think thats what it might be.

Alright ill call sapphire, wish me luck. Ill post later and tell you what they say. BTW thanks for all the responses and help guys

I just got a hold of Sapphire. They sent me an RMA form and i filled it out. Waiting for it to be processed. So we will see if they are going to fix it. But the estimated wait time is 3 weeks. I wont be able to game for 3 weeks guys. I dont know what im going to do with my life

Go swimming! It's summer! Go to the pool, check out the babes. It's good that they took it back though. Grats on that.

HAHA! I guess I have more the excuse to go to a party. Damn. I really didnt want to go. I guess Ill have to longboard around more too. Not having games is rough. I might actually be able to finish my game in C++ finally. 

dang! Life is so difficult!!!! Stupid first world problems, always cramping my style!