Weird issue with second hdd

Sounds obvious I know, but have you checked the drives cables? Could you have knocked them a little loose when you fitted the GPU?

@blaxa
I used hdtune aida64 hwinfo64 all came out clean
Not a power saving issue bc it happened when playing games sufing the net and so on

My temp are chili my voltages are stable but still monitoring it to make sure

Thers is a reply with the event logs up under reply 14

I dont have my old gpu no more so i cant use that no more and i have replaced sata cables and change sata ports

If i could find the resaults i wouldent need the forums lol so ya i need ur help

@ mora

My sata ports face towards the drive bays so no lose sata ports safety feature i like lol

Turn off the page file on that drive.

Uninstall Intel RST.

How much free space is on the drive?

Can you back up the drive, DBAN it, and then put the data back on?

By the way...is the drive a Seagate?

Have you run CHKDSK yet?

Turn off the page file on that drive.
the page files are on the ssd
Uninstall Intel RST.
never heard of that bc i dont run intel produces or software
How much free space is on the drive?
alot may 500+gb
Can you back up the drive, DBAN it, and then put the data back on?
umm what you mean DBAN it
By the way...is the drive a Seagate?
no WD blue 1TB
Have you run CHKDSK yet?
yes i have all clean

Can you post a picture of your "Virtual Memory Settings" (Control Panel >> System >> Advanced tab and under the Performance box, click Settings)?

Check your "Add Remove Applications" control panel, is Intel Rapid Storage listed?

DBAN is "Dariks Boot and Nuke", it completely erases all data on a drive.

Have you tried using a different power cable? Have you tested the SATA power cable to make sure it's providing enough power?

Based on the error messages you posted, this could be an early warning sign of drive failure. Your safest option once you have exhausted the normal troubleshooting routines is to replace the drive and see if the issue persists. If the issue continues after swapping the drive, it's possible the issue originates with the storage controller.

Can you post a picture of your "Virtual Memory Settings" (Control Panel >> System >> Advanced tab and under the Performance box, click Settings)? i will send a screen shot when i get home

Check your "Add Remove Applications" control panel, is Intel Rapid Storage listed?
no intal rapid is not in the list

DBAN is "Dariks Boot and Nuke", it completely erases all data on a drive.
never heard of it before

Have you tried using a different power cable? Have you tested the SATA power cable to make sure it's providing enough power?
i have no way of testing the power cables but i do have a nother strip of sata cables i could try

Based on the error messages you posted, this could be an early warning sign of drive failure. Your safest option once you have exhausted the normal troubleshooting routines is to replace the drive and see if the issue persists. If the issue continues after swapping the drive, it's possible the issue originates with the storage controller.

ugh i dont want that to happen yet blah

Run CrystalDiskInfo anyway. I've found that it catches stuff other software doesn't.
There is a portable version. Easy peazy.
http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html

Post a screenshot

@NetBandit
Run CrystalDiskInfo anyway. I've found that it catches stuff other software doesn't.
There is a portable version. Easy peazy.
http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html

Post a screenshot

ok will do once i get home

the crystal disk info you guys wanted

I'm posting my crystal disk for comparison.
It looks like you have a lot of "Load/Unload Cycle Count" vs "Power Off Cycle Count"

I'd call the manufacturer and see about a RMA.

hmmm from what i read wd has a 300.000 load and unload so 200 is ok

plus thats caused by hard system freese which has been going on for a year and a half now i think i figured that part out b/c when it did a hard freeze up the vcore was 0.89v on the cpu and i think it hates that lol

I don't know what to tell you.

Things seem fishy and I'd add a mirror to that drive. All my drives are mirrored, and I have a backup too.

well the hard freeze started with upgrading to windows 10 and i think the cpu management of the os hates the fx8350 when it goes in to power saving so i turned the cool and quiet off and now its doing 1.30-1.32v so i think i fixed the freezing problem im hoping but by saying this im sure i jinksed it lol

the drive is brand new and worked fine im sure there has to be a simple reason why its unmounting randomly it hasent done it tho since i first posted in the forum about it tho

plus there has been amd driver updates since i got the card

im thinking when i first installed my rx 480 it was shorting out my north or southbridge from the over current problem it had when it first came out