web:
image: nginx:latest
container_name: abyssnginx
volumes:

• ./src:/usr/share/nginx/html:ro
    ports:
  • 80:80

This is the docker file. I’ll just rebuild the container

What im saying is, the problem might be how you’re referring to the pictures in terms of path. Did you develop this site?

1 Like

I don’t wanna come off rude, but from reading through this thread it seems OP has not really any idea what he’s doing and honestly if it’s just a webserver should consider just using a managed webspace somewhere. I don’t know if there’s anything else on the site, but if not then managed is the way to go.

That alone tells me that this was essentially a night job without much preparation. Using XAMPP in production is not a good idea for many reasons, not the least being security. XAMPP is configured to run with pretty much anything your throw at it on the local network for development, it was never meant for production use.
And Windows 10 for the webserver? Oh boy, where to start…

Seriously, unless this is supposed to be a learning experience (which… OK fine, but even then it shouldn’t be on a live system), get yourself a cheap webspace. From what I can tell I don’t think you’ll overload a shared webspace with your traffic…

Yes

My company is a web service provider so.
Bare with me, I’m new to docker and those things, I have soon 6 years of tech experience and a degree in IT.

It used to be much simpler back then because there was only game service hosting which was at a minimum, but now it is enterprise use we have to get on a whole new level. We have plans for 40gbit network but that will take a little while because of cat8 not being available yet. etc. I used to be the web programmer welp, I seem to be bad at it but those pages are atleast modified by me. We are probably gonna setup web assembly servers and provide those only in the future.

But I just need to get this fixed.

The docker container is doing everything its supposed to be doing.

You’re referencing the images in the site with a relative path, which should be correct.

A couple images do load.

The top image doesnt load, however the bottom does load. Since they are referenced the same way, I’m going to guess the image is possibly corrupted or otherwise not working correctly.

I cant make heads or tails of your setup since the domain forwards to ddns. Im unsure why you’re using ddns when you clearly have a domain. Something doesnt seem legit here and so I’m going to bow out on this one. Best of luck to you.

The reason is because I have my domain registered to another service and until I fix the changing ip issue the no-ip DUC need to be there.

Thank you for the help.

Me and a colleague find a fix for the images. But now for the page not loading on some devices.

The problem was that some of the files were called for img.jpg but the in the directory the file was img.JPG

and the last problem was that for some reason the www extensioned link didn’t work, fixed that with the dns provider.

lol I was thinking about that but the screenshot you showed had them all uppercase… sooo yea.

1 Like