Water Cooling Advice

So, I've built my own desktop, and it's great. But there's one thing, I have 7 case fans, and I bought these blindly assuming it would still be relatively quiet. It's not, my desktop is pretty loud. So I decided that I will get water cooling on my CPU and GPU, hopefully making it quieter. Heat is not a problem, the only times I've felt my computer blow out hot air is when I benchmarked it and played AC4 for 7 hours non stop because I was on winter break. So I was thinking of either getting a XSPC Raystorm Twin D5 AX240 for my CPU. And aesthetics matter to me a lot, as I have a window in my case and a lot of blue LEDs. So I knew I'd need an XSPC GPU cooler. But I can't seem to find one that fits my GPU. So I thought, maybe I could buy two Kraken x60's, and get a Kraken G10. But I realized I'd need a pump and maybe reservoir for those, right? So now either choice would be nice, some advice would be helpful, and if you have any better suggestions, please tell me. I'm looker for something quieter and looks good. (And would I have enough power for two cooling loops?) 

Here's my build:
Case: Factal Design R4 Black w/ Window

CPU:  Intel i5-4670K 3.4GHz Socket 1150

CPU Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 760 Super Clocked 2MB ACX Cooling

PSU: Corsair CX600 Bronze 80+

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 sticks, 4 GB each)

SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB

HDD: Seagate Something. I don't have the box. It's 1TB. Does this even relate.

Optical Drive: Asus DRW something.  

You don't need a res or pump with kraken x60's. They are all in one coolers and has a pump built in. Its also prefilled so you don't have to worry about a res.

Thanks for that, I will most likely go with the x60's. But will I have enough power to run two loops in addition to the rest of my build?