Wasd

WASD is my favorite series to watch when i am getting ready for bed, may sound weird but it relaxes me and currently i am rewatching the series for the 4th time. Now. the question.

Are there any new uploads planned? is WASD cancelled ? the latest post i can find is the one from march 24 on the forum.
wasd march 24

Thank you in advance,

Admins/fellows, if this topic is redundant please let me know and i will delete the topic.

It's a nice show, but i don't think Pistol likes doing it.And if she feels uncomfortable, they better just cancel it. They tried to bring it back, and then again it slowly died down...
Their politically correct answer will be "we are moving, having stuff to do with the new office, when we are done we may revisit the idea of WASD", but i think, if Pistol really don't feel comfortable doing this, they should just cancel it. It is effectively canceled anyway.

2 Likes

There has to be games to talk about as well.,...There is Doom but anyone ?

If that is the case maybe changing the format would help. She doesn't have to be physically there, like Wendell for THE TEK she could do that from her place. Also TeamPGP doing reviews on games would fit perfectly in with WASD.

I kind of miss WASD as well, but if Pistol doesn't like doing it, well you can't really push someone into doing something they don't like. What about Spankks? Does he still want to go back to Tek Syndicate?

The show is very constrained, hence, not a whole lot of varied discussions to be had which doesn't help Pistol's already introvert personality. If the show was co-hosted more with gamers, not just PC gamers, there'd be more lively discussions I feel about games. One can look at Totalbiscuit's The Co-Optional Podcast for example, he's a PC gamer and covers PC games almost exclusively, but he's podcast is filled with other gamers with other points of view which makes for a lively discussions where each one can bring out their own unique personality because there's no pressure to stick to a certain format, or should I say, fanboyism.

Pistol being an introvert of Quasimodo levels and Spankks abruptly leaving didn't help the longevity of the show.

1 Like

this is why they dont do the show anymore, op jacking off and 'relaxing' in bed

Not sure you can be that and have a twitch stream and a twitter account....just saying she made progress

1 Like

first weird answer i have ever encountered here on the forum. no wonder you are called "regular forum jerk" sir jerkoff.

Im sure this is a question @DeusQain @Logan and @Pistol

1 Like

The French came into protest and they rather wanted to have ZQSD.

1 Like

If Pistol isn't producing regular video content, is she still in the Tek Syndicate crew?

Yes. Content requires editing.

She posted the latest MSI GTX 1070 benchmark video.

I enjoyed WASD. My favorite part was when they would talk about all the retro games. I didn't have the chance to play most of them growing up so I always like to learn more about that small part of gaming history.

She said like 17 times that she don't feel comfortable infront of the camera... Kinda weird, knowing she is a streamer, but i guess there is a difference from just sitting home and enjoying a game and talking to people and having to work with a script etc...

are we talking about real facts here? The numbers should be correct! otherwise i don't believe it!
I want all evidence presented here!

I don't know why, but i just want the deeper story of how you came up with 17. XD

In my country we like to say "I suck it out of my fingers", while in murka I believe people "pull it out of their ass". That raises the question, did they deliberate pushed it inside their ass in the first place, but I think I am reading too deep into this...

I think I would be a good editor...Id never be in front of a camera....Let alone online....OMG I die before being recorded online