Wasabi Mango UHD400 possibly bricked, help!

So I purchased Wasabi Mango UHD400 (not UHD420). It worked great and everything and I was super happy. I decided to flash the newest firmware onto it. I downloaded the file and put it on my flashdrive and turned on the monitor. The LED alternated between blue and purple for a while and then it stayed blue for like a minute.

I figured it was done so I turned it off and back on. Now it just sits there with a the LED being red. The display itself does not turn on, and the power button does not even turn it off. It always has the red LED and nothing else. I tried taking the flash drive out, putting it back in, taking it out and putting it back in between unplugging and plugging the power in, and every combination of that stuff.

So i think I managed to brick it. Any one have any advice before I try and get a replacement? As there was no warranty breaking sticker on the back, I took the back off and looked for some kind of reset on the control board but found none. Its a K-4500 board for those curious. Heres (http://www.kangjintech.net/main/download/BOARD/K-4500_REV0.1_SPEC(150427).pdf) a tech sheet for the board, but i found nothing useful from it.

So yeah, any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Could you please post close up pictures of the controler?
Thx!

Heres a stock photo of it http://www.kangjintech.net/main/k-4500/ , if you need a closer one of mine specifically, I can get one later this afternoon

Yes, more pictures please!

Here are some pics of it. There is a 2 pin header and a 6 pin header that could possibly be of some use, but I found no documentation of their purpose. Maybe you can garner some results from it idk. I also took a pic of the power board. Extra info: the USB port on the monitor still has power running to it as I can charge my phone from it haha.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-oYuDvGZ2oeSGhVdlhyX1hmRTg

^album of pics

Current rma status?

The seller requested I send a video of the monitor plugged in and not working, so I did that. The monitor does show up on my computer, next to my 1080p one, which is interesting. it just doesnt display anything and still has all the issues I already mentioned.

Did you try plugging hdmi or DP cable to all the ports on monitor?

Yep, none of that works

yep. driver board is broken. either replace it, get a new monitor or learn how to do IC level flashing

Hi,
Rma is the safest way.

If that doasen't work, you can either try to flash the board, or get a new one.
If you cant buy it, you could contact the board manufracturer for info on the board, or for a new board.

Theyre sending me a new board, surprisingly. I am very satisfied with this resolution, as it means I dont have to send this honker through the mail. Thanks for the help guys, hopefully I should be good now

that is awesome!
Congratulation!

Hi Maxcheese, I just ordered my UHD400. How did you upgrade the firmware? I'm guessing its all in Korean so I need to know where to find the instructions to do it. Could you help? Thanks!

Firmware Update method

1. Unpack the compressed files

2. Copy the file "MERGE.bin" to a USB memory drive and plug into service port (USB).

3. Connect the monitor's power behind the monitor

4. Power On

5. When power is applied, LED will flash green to red. Wait until the flashing stops. The time is approximately three to four minutes

6. After the update, and then remove the USB memory Unplug the power from the wall outlet and power up again

I doubt you still have the firmware but mine decided to freeze and wont power on after i unplugged it and pugged it back in. but if you do could you post it.

OP can request reopen