Warframe guild/org

yes it’s a very deep game and it doesn’t hold your hand at all. It’s really easy to get lost/overwhelmed without guidance.

1 Like

Yeah I have not even selected a clan or alignment thing or whatever it is…The thing in the front left of the nav spot on the ship…

When returning, even as old Warframe player I’m getting overwhelmed by everything

So, what I have done is just do something like these sorties are good start, and it’ll take sometime to firstly remember where did the melee strike come from, skills?, then generally whats my goal now

and if Baro is selling something, oh noes… the mass of confusion for all sorts of prime things

Only comparable thing I can think of would be WoW 1.12.1 & 2.4.2 Warrior macros, they need some actual mixed search & thinking work to get perfected

1 Like

Says you are not a person…
So I joined some rando guild…They seem very helpful…Still waiting on the key to be made…12 hours…

That’s odd… But glad you got in a clan that is helping you out

Yeah…

Finally building my Twin Basolk…

And just hit rank 5…

Also BRICKY is a promo code…If someone in this thread did not know…

What does that get you?

Think it is the lasereye pepe for your avatar(up in the corner) when in a group…
EDIT: looked it up and they say it is brickyorchid8’s glyph

Almost have hydroid prime…Just need a little plastid and a little spores and 2 nitian(or whatever it is called)…Thanks to this guy in guild or the alliance channel…

1 Like

yeah he was easy to build… try vauban prime and his 20 nitain, and a shitload of cryotic and oxium.

I only have one of his prime parts…Systems…

That’s ok, I’m still lacking enough resources for him… at almost 500 hours lol

1 Like

Arrg this MR 11 test…I suck so bad at this stuff…Been running the practice test over and over and only completed it once…

Missing the targets? or not catching plates with them eyeballs? or mobility issues?

Yeah it is just the jumping stuff…I practice over and over until I can get it three time in a row…lol Then test…
And I just passed the test…
The first few times I did it with a shotgun…And was like what the hell am I doing…So I broke out the braton prime…Then switched out frames from rhino to oberon and finally using the hydroid prime with all the speed mods I had…Which made me haft to adjust to everything again to get use to it…Still had 10 seconds left when I finished…

I think I had at the time Braton P and Ember P, but for mobility you can now get bulletjump mods from kuva missions from near kuva fortress, I like using those mods for all sorts of obstacle courses

Yeah there is still a bunch I don’t know about this game…Just got my operator a few days ago…Still have not down war within(need to open the junction)…Everyone says I need to do it…but I don’t want to do the room puzzle things lol…It says I have done one already…But I would not know when I did it…
It seems they just stack grind systems onto grind systems…This whole game is just farming…lol