Warcraft : Are You Going To Go See It?

I will definitely watch it. Even if it means I'll have to watch it alone like how I did in Star Wars 7

1 Like

No. I look at that trailer and I feel nothing. I don't care about it.

I will be going to see the movie and I had hoped to see it multiple times while it is in theatres but money might not allow for too many viewings. Thing is being a former WOW player I have to see it as I loved the game and wished I could still play it but it eats up too much time but a movie is different. Hopefully this will be the beginning of many great Warcraft/WOW movies.I hope for the day when I will see Illidan and the Lich King on the big screen.

PS: I have kept trying to find a way to get tickets early in Canada for Cineplex for weeks now but nothing is up yet.

They took the first book and made a probably shit movie.

I would rather read the book.

I'm going to see it from the trailers and other bits n bobs it looks like we'll have a game universe and cinematic universe similar to what marvel does. So I'm interested to see what they do it looks like it follows WOD where Gul'dan speaks to the legion and not Ner'zhul.

Although I have to say from the trailers and marketing done I'm not particularly hyped for it but I suppose they aren't aiming for a film to satisfy the fans of the game but to generate interest in WoW for people who don't play it.

Just waiting for that add of wow at the end see how the story unfolds in the world of warcraft by buying legion. Right as an axe is about to come down on someone's head.

ill go see it out of nostalgia for the old lore

i may come dissapointed or i may not but still i will go see it

I bought Warcraft 1 a few months after release.
I bought warcraft 2 the day after release.
I bought warcraft 3 6 years after release for some reason.

I've played WoW since 2006.

Nope. Won't see it.

2 Likes

You haven't watched it. How do you know they are going to make a shit movie? Maybe say a bad movie, because it is so close to the source material, the pacing could become off. Are you pessimist by nature?

They have dubstep in the trailer...

I'll admit I dislike the marketing with the short trailer. I really don't care what music is use. It is dub step who cares. Mad over that's what is used in modern media? You'll have to get over it because it is just music, and you haven't seen the movie yet.

Ive played all of blizzards games. I will see it. Blizzard's own CGI is usually very good.