Wallace and Gromit

Anybody ever watch their mini movies? I just loved them, my dad bought "a grand day out" and "the wrong trousers" and "a close shave" on VHS 10 years ago, still have them. Just share what you think of them.

For anybody who doesn't know what Wallace and Gromit is, its a stop-motion series following a man and his dog. Wallace is a guy who makes all sorts of outlandish inventions which have obvious flaws which Gromit notices, but can't exactly point out. While my description may seem bland, a download or quick watch of any of their episodes'll get you going.

Wallace and Gromit = Epic Win

I love that series, its been so long since ive seen one of the movies

i watched a couple of their movies back when i was a kid. but i haven’t watched anything dealing wallace and gromit in years, so it’s kinda surprising that people are talking about it again.

I got the dvds. A Close Shave's my favorite.

Basterisk wrote 16 minutes ago »

I got the dvds. A Close Shave's my favorite.

definitely! could you fill me in on a little bit... the vhs has a 4 second corrupted section, where gromit is turning the "car" (vocab fail) into the plane, after he pulls up, what happens? on my vhs it just blacks out and i hear choppy audio...

Wallace and Gromit was awesome have not watched the moves since 1998.

lol you know they made a new episode called "a matter of loaf and death"?

50CalPotato wrote 17 hours ago »

definitely! could you fill me in on a little bit... the vhs has a 4 second corrupted section, where gromit is turning the "car" (vocab fail) into the plane, after he pulls up, what happens? on my vhs it just blacks out and i hear choppy audio...

He pulls up, it cuts to another shot of him flying, then cuts to the motorcycle without Wallace but the ladder on it, then cuts to Wallace at the top/front of the ladder reaching for the truck latch (Wendy: "Wallace, help me!")...

you didn't miss any transition from motorcycle to ladder if that's what you suspected.

Never really got into wallace and gromit, however it does amaze me in how long it takes them to shoot these episodes moving the models one frame at a time!

I watched the Wallace and Gromit Collection on Blu-ray recently, frigging great movies...look fantastic in HD as well...gets my two thumbs up!

You just bumped a 2 year old thread : 3

It's okay, because Wallace and Gromit is badass.

Haha, I just recently rewatched the original three shorts on Netflix. Still amazing.

Gromit pwns

Who are all these old members in this thread? I've hardly seen any of them. Did they get bored of RTW or what!?

BTW, there's no edit button?

Old veterans, no idea where they went, Except Yessaranghae, he's just not into RTw anymore I thinks ^^

GreenSLi said:

You just bumped a 2 year old thread : 3

It's okay, because Wallace and Gromit is badass.

I don't browse these forums that often xD & I missed the date lol.