Wait for Haswell-E?

http://www.techspot.com/news/52925-intel-haswell-e-enthusiast-chip-to-carry-eight-cores-and-support-ddr4.html

I'm wanting to upgrade my PC come the new generation of consoles. I do want a system that can outperform the new consoles and I figure that the best advice I've gotten is to just update my GPU and get an SSD for more storage. GPU-wise I would probably get the entry level 760ti (whenever that comes out). Maybe next year however I can upgrade and get a new setup based on Haswell-E which will use the next gen DDR4 RAM. I know that there is really no such thing as future proof but I think I can atleast get a future resistant system which I will, of course, use for gaming and other apps (ie word, powerpoint, etc). 

Here are my current spec for my 3 year old build:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz GRAPHICS CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 768mgMOTHERBOARD: EVGA X58 SLI LGA1366 RAM: OCZ Gold 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 DISPLAY: SyncMaster 2233SB,SyncMaster Magic CX2233SB(Digital) 1920 x 1080 HDD: Western Digital WD VelociRaptor 10000 RPM 300gb OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 64 bit PSU: Corsair 750TX

Haswell E looks like it might be pretty good, from what I see in that article, but Ivy E will be out before it (hopefully), and still have the X79 chipset support. Haswell E will be crazy expensive, regardless; whatever the 6-core equivalent of Haswell E will be is going to cost, probably, at least $750 at launch, compared to $550 for the 3930k. We'll see how it is, but I wouldn't wait too long.