Vote on my new GPU set up (AMD) Update to my situation. Need new advice down to 2 cards

I was just looking at the R9 390X's I do like the but I was reading XFX's warranty information and didn't see anything about a lifetime warranty anywhere so if some one could send me a link to it I only read that they have a 2 year limited warranty.

So if every one could put it to a vote with a 3 monitor setup and reminding I have a$1,500 budget for all my upgrades GPU is just part of it. I am willing to spend the money on a Graphics Card that I wont have to upgrade in a long long time.

Crossfire 7907 and R9 280X

R9 390X (maybe crossfire in the future)

R9 Fury (haven't found a price for these yet, actually can't find one with out the X anywhere information or anything)

R9 Fury X (seen them listed for around $650)

The answer is no.

No to what?

Under the 390X category Asus card is red, I like the Saphire but its yellow, Msi is red, Gigabyte and XFX are the only black ones and I would Go with Gigabyte even tho I have never used any of there products before.

Look you have to get off the marketing hype. There are proven technologies out there that will do what you want to achieve. There is no crisis and we only have to purchase what will do the job. Fanboying Amd is not in your best interests.

Well I love AMD and nothing you say will change that sorry it has just served me so well so far. The only Nvidia product I have owned my gaming laptop is having hardware failure a month after buying pink screen. Plus there business practices suck and refuse to support them. Every one forgot about BP oil spill I still refuse to buy anything or get gas from there. That's just the way I am, I'm hard headed. I could continue a rant for about 35 paragraphs but I'm not I think you get the point.

390x's should serve you well but at the end of the day. You will pay for it. I figure 6 months to a year before the furyX proves it self out with decent drivers and all. The best bet is to wait till the second iteration. Which may be Nvidia ?

I'm strongly leaning towards the gigabyte 390X. I just want everyone to chip in there vote

So I did my budgeting for my school money I'm only allowed to spend it on certain things, the short of it it has to be for school related things. Being in the computer field this means I get to upgrade my computer almost every other semester, after I did my budgeting I have quite a bit more to spend on up grades than I previously thought.

So I've decided on running a single 4k 40" monitor.

Now I'm debating between the R9 390X and the R9 Fury X I know the fury is supposed to be better with that crazy memory even though there is only 4gigs instead of 8. I think it has more stream processors too but don't know for sure. What company should I go for? All the fury's look the same except for the company's logo on the fan. Which one should I get? Don't remember which one but read that one had shity drivers and wasn't performing no where near as well as it should, has this been fixed? So which should I go for?

F.Y.I. I'm a fan of His but open to try a new company. I hate color red. Refuse to buy Vision tech or xfx they just seem like low brand companies from what I've seen.

Thanks Again for everyone's help once again best online community period.

I had every intention of getting a 390X card myself for my build but today I got an email from new egg that the Asus Strix R9 Fury was in stock and they had it at MSRP not with the price jacked up like everyone else so far who has had an R9 Fury for sale. So I ended up buying the Fury and that should have me set on GPU for quite some time. I like all the reviews and benchmarks I had seen on it and the price point in comparison to the NVIDIA alternatives at it's level or slightly higher.

I say if you are indeed going 4K to grab one.

Just my $0.02

Is it a furyx? Or just a fury? What's the strip mean? Is it better? Can you post the link for me? I will never consider a Nvidia card unless it's for a client. I'm not a fan boy just a AMD loyalist, I just love AMD's products they have never let me down and have never been disappointed. I like Asus also I am considering getting a Asus GPU my only problem with them is the Rog stuff is red and I hate red. In my opinion I think His makes great products, don't understand why they aren't more popular and the people that carry their products over charge and if you try ordering straight from them omg is it super expensive expect to pay $200 more than you should. I guess I answered my own question on why they aren't popular. I'm ready to try a new company like Gigabyte or Sapphire never used any of there products. Heard good things about MSI but dealt with them for the first time recently and am not happy with my experience at all same thing with Corsair.

Now I'm rambling I'll stop now.

Regular Fury, in my opinion as a non expert from the benchmarks and reviews I have seen I think AMD killed the X model with the release of the non X Fury because there's just no justification to get the X now for the very minimal advantage in comparison to the extra cost........

Here's my thread on the Fury link is in there.

Let us know what you decide.

I still have a couple months till I get my school money for my upgrades. I just always do my budget and expenses ahead of time so I know what I'm going to buy and how much I have to spend. This also gives me plenty of time to get more feedback before I decide. I'm the type of person that doesn't impulse buy I do tons of research and comparing before I buy. Doing this I find I am almost always satisfied with what I buy and get exactly what I want instead of getting something and being disappointed.

I don't overclock at all because I don't want to void the warranty. So I normally buy the factory overclocked devices so I don't have to worry about it. I never fully understand benchmarks unless it is listing fps in games. So what is the difference between the X models and the regular fury? Because the regular fury's I've seen aren't water cooled and wanted to go with that route, unless getting a R9 390X just to not spend as much. Which was what I was going to originally get until I learned I had a larger budget. I am a firm believer in spending the extra money to have quality and to have something that will not have to be upgraded for a long time.

Also just looked on pc part picker.com it appears the fury's aren't in stock at all besides the Asus one you mentioned. They don't list many to begin with but the only one with prices are the Furyx. Even the furyx is sold out everywhere too what the fuck is going on the 390x too.

Also why is the memory clock on the Fury 500 and the R9 390X is 6,000? Isn't faster Memory the most important thing on a GPU? It seems the 390X with faster Memory speed and double the memory would be better? Also don't know why most companies don't list all their specs it's frustrating but how many stream processors in the Fury?

When you notice games starting to perform bad with all the eye candy you like, then sell the 7970 and grab a strong single gpu - 390, 980/980ti, fury, etc or whatever is around at that time.
Crossfire in my experience is a pain in the arse if a title that you like has issue with it, and then you have to disable it in order for it to be playable again.

Was just explaining I don't do Nvidia, and what am asking is what to go with the fury or fury x or the R9 390X. My 7970 is still bad ass don't care what anyone says it was a high-end card 3 years ago. I just get money that I can spend on upgrading and I want to upgrade to 4K so I don't have to upgrade for a long time and I will be ready for AM4 socket right when it comes out.