Video Tutorials for the Newcomer to Linux Mint 17.1 (especially geared for a Windows user like myself)

The following series of video tutorials directed to the installation of Linux Mint 17.1 have really impressed this scribe.

Some seasoned Linux users maybe familiar with installation etc, but for the 'newchums' to Linux Mint 17.1 these video tutorials will be of immense help.

This particular series of videos have only been recently released on Youtube, and are pretty succinct in their instruction.

The video tutorials are listed below in order 1, 2 ,3:

2 Likes

Once finances allow, I will purchase another laptop to run Linux Mint 17.1 as a 'test-bed'. These easy-to-follow tutorials from the 'PuppyLinuxWorld' Youtube Channel will save some time (and hair-pulling) in relation to Linux Mint installation, and integration.

*disclaimer: I am in no way associated with PuppyLinuxWorld.

1 Like

Nice but I think some of us higher ups in the Linux community should start creating small tutorials via video but also write ups to follow...
Very Nice link though :D

2 Likes

Thanks @R00tz31820, I thought these videos may save a lot of 'double-posting' of some questions on the forum by eager Linux newbies. I'll be looking forward to tutorials from the Tek Linux Community.

1 Like

@Schwarz_Wolf Im hard pressed to make a couple to compliment my own guides... I think that would give people more reassurance LOLS...

1 Like