VESSEL, an open discustion

Hey guys i was wondering what other people think about it and is it worth it?

I was wondering the same thing.

Yep, I mean its okay, but to pay for it and for the site to be very glichy, yeah

I just don't find vessel to be the same quality as youtube in the sense of GUI and how glichy it is

it's a work in progress. Technically Vessel is still in beta and they're just testing the waters with the major youtubers and seeing how things workout. Youtube is just way too big to be left behind, if anything happens...i'm pretty sure things will change up. It's good that new sites like Vessel is coming out, it kicks these old dogs in the ass and get them shaped up!

2 Likes

Yes, but the only reason that I use it is becuase i use the deal from linus and to watch Linus Tech Tips, nothing more. Is there a place that you can comment about bugs?

I have no issue with Vessel in terms of speed, quality, glitchiness or any technical issue really. They layout is a bit 'meh' but nothing that bad that makes me not want to use it.

My biggest gripe is the lack of content. I got a years subscription when many Youtubers were giving away free subs to Vessel, but I still don't really use it. There are no incentives for me to switch over, and so I haven't. YT provides exactly what Vessel can and so much more.

Vessel benefits Youtubers, not the viewers. Now in saying that, what benefits Youtubers may actually benefit viewers at some point in the future (so we probably should switch), but as it stands. Vessel deffinitely does not seem to be worth it.

I only use vessel for linus tech tips

I don't find the quality bad at all, but the layout is bad and the experience isn't that great. And to pay for that? I already pay my ISP to get on the internet. I'd rather watch ads. Besides, what if Vessel gets hacked and there goes all my credit card info.

1 Like

vessel is great, you dont know anything!
it lets these great content creators have other ways to offer you their great content. i think that's great. great great great!

1 Like

You are a troll, right?

1 Like

Same, or even more, you get you hands on kali linux boot on your shitty laptop and then hack the neighbors ssid, because you know, bordom

honestly i find vessel too much of a pain in the ass to use considering the fact that youtube already has a lot of features that it lacks. if it had an advantage over youtube id consider it but paying for an inferior product makes no sense.

also, doesn't it have ads while you still need to pay for it?

Yeah you just get some content faster before they release it later anyway. Its basically a money grab from youtube content creators that quit their real jobs and realized that they can't make money.

@anarekist

Is this directed at anyone in particular, or you just having a rant?

Relax everyone... anarekist, hold off a little towards newer users that aren't familiar with your morbid style yet lolz... mickey, anarekist posts in a certain style that could be classified as morbid or abrasive, but he's harmless and being morbid is just a style of posting that is very hard to keep up for as long as anarkist has been using it, which is quite a feat all by itself, and everyone has gotten used to it lolz...

There, I did the mutual introductions for you guys, now there's nothing standing in the way of regular conversation any more now that you're all informed...

2 Likes

Wait, is @anarekist a previous user of 4 chan? Or anonymous?

I signed up for free vessel because of Linus. Used it a bit and I think of vessel like a seeing a used condom on the foot path. Disgusting and already done.

Horrible interface....No forward caching (stutters all the time on Australian crappy service). Comments are formatted like the meant for a phone, very narrow.

I need a stick to flick vessel someplace else where I cant see it..

1 Like

No one knows where he came from... Some say he is of, perhaps, "elsewhere."

2 Likes

elselwhere meaning messing with the dark magic of the lulz creating shitty memes in his wake