Need a bit of help with my next card. Want for gaming: Witcher, Dishonored, Assassin Creed, Warframe, Wolfenstein, Dota 2
Have to pick from these 3 options:
Asus Strix Vega 56 second hand 160$:
- +good price to performance
- +fits perfectly with my other components
- -worst performing of the bunch and don’t know if bios flash would work or improve it’s performance
- -bit shady as next price for same model is 230$ sh
- -all money upfront
KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 HOF from a friend for 230$:
- +best price to performance, i think
- +could pay in 2-3 rates
- -don’t know if my Freesync Samsung C24FG77 will work with it
- -would prefer AMD
- -it will look ugly with my setup
Pulse/Gaming OC 5700 (XT) retail for 415$ (460$):
- +best performance
- +3 years warranty
- +can pay up to 24 monthly rates with no interest
- +probably most easy to resell in 2 years
- -worst price to performance
Would appreciate your feedback.
My rig is a Ryzen 2600x on a X370 Asus Crosshair VI Hero, with 32 GB of G-skill 3200 memory. All in a CM Mastercase H500. Samsung C24FG77 144HZ Freesync monitor.
RIP my beautiful Strix Vega64 which i broke last week. I’m an idiot.