Vault 7 (wikileaks data dump)

Enumerate the points of the article one by one that reveal a mistake in the analysis...Not conclusions or unsupported claims. The points that are justified within the text that refers to actual parts of the wikileak press release (not NYT or someone else reporting it wrongly)..

Also to reason with others you have to present an argument. The " you are too unreasonable to talk to you" is not an argument

EDIT:
Actually I will give you one myself. The part about the smart cars. The only thing that is known is that the CIA was investigating to infect the smart car systems. The claim that it can be used for assassination is an assumption (and actually presented as one) made for effect and these systems can be used for surveillance only purposes as well. But it is not technically wrong. We know from other security experts that it can be done. It is possible to control a car and it is possible if you infect it to use it to hurt the driver. Unless you view intelligent agencies ethical enough not to pursue such action. Pretty much the claim that it can be used for assassination has equal strength to the article's claim that it would be used only for surveillance.

1 Like

So, if I understand someone leaked the CIA's KB.

Maybe this means they'll be hiring new employees.

Looked like a cool place from the CTF page. Seems like they've got (or had) some dope in-house tools. And they have decent testing env. Sign me up!

Where's the 1-800-HIRE-CIA number?

2016/2017, the years the world got trolled?

because hacking the 2 people still using them is a good use of time.

1 Like

An iOS exploit is named dugtrio, they have a meme game

1 Like

'philosoraptor' data exf program too.

I watch CNN, what is wikileaks?

1 Like

All I think of when I see or hear CNN is Pamela Brown.

1 Like

This isn't even bait. You're chumming the waters lmao

1 Like

I'm getting better, you should have seen my older threads:)

1 Like

Wikileaks is a website which takes documents from people who want to leak them, and then releases them, they provide a layer between the cia and the disodent, and they also make the information accessable. Private manning released documents via wikileaks

1 Like

Wikileaks is illegal for you to look at... "It's different for the media, so everything you hear, you're hearing from [CNN]"

kek

2 Likes

This echoes your first "citation." I don't have the time or patience to line-item debunk everything you post here, but please, please check your source material.

I don't like what the current administration is doing either, but getting caught up in the opposing narrative isn't going to help any more than enlisting in the meme frog army.

1 Like

It IS illegal to look at... if you hold a Clearance. You would be breaking classification laws. But citizens are not held to that law as they did not sign this agreement with the government.

But yes, I LOL'ed when I saw that reporter say this.

wow, that means that one guy, 4chan, will be in deep trouble when they find him

8 Likes
3 Likes

that gun makes me think of
caught somewhere in tiiii-iiime..

1 Like

All i recognize this from is Power Glove what's the source?

Yep, Power Glove used it as cover art for Night Force, but the original is from the movie Crime Zone, as far as I know. This one also features a mustache to go with the "You dun goofed" guy meme.

2 Likes