Vault 7 (wikileaks data dump)

Well, if you control the routing, you can MitM easily.

Wish I could look at wikileaks.

This newest data dump, also ought to start changing the landscape a little bit when it comes to the Deep State's attempt at igniting another Cold War with Russia and bringing down Trump, where they've been thwarting Trump's every attempt at creating a modern-day detente with Putin and the Russian State.

If the little bit I have read so far is accurate (and I am reading some of the articles written about this correctly), the CIA had acquired much of the malware that Russia uses and adopted it for themselves, which now definitely begs the question, as to "who hacked our elections." This whole thing with the "Trump, Russians and hacked elections" thing has been over Syria. The CIA is still major-league butt-hurt that Russia piddled all over their Syrian regime change, since they have been financing, arming and training "moderate beheaders" (read terrorists) in Syria for years and Russia has spent over a year bombing the living ackbars out of the CIA's proxies, leading to actual peace negotiations in Astana, Kazakhstan, which has left the CIA foaming at the mouth with anger at Putin and Russia. The CIA was right on the verge of deposing Bashar al-Assad, until Russia entered the equation. After Aleppo was liberated by the Russians/Syria, a Democrat Party Rep, (Tulsi Gabbard) traveled to Syria and spoke with the people of Aleppo and Damascus where many Syrians began asking her why we have been arming, financing and training Al-Nusra/Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists in Syria. Those are questions we should all be demanding the CIA answer.

Regardless of the revelations that intelligence agencies are buying back doors into OSes and programs, some still might say all this is tinfoil hat stuff, but from my perspective, the biggest question for me remains, does Trump have enough gravitas, resources and willingness to dig his heels in and go toe-to-toe with what appears to be an emerging, but fairly powerful shadow government (NSA/CIA) not bound by Constitutional Law? He's about the only President we've had that has enough resources (financial and other) at his disposal to stand a chance of accomplishing that, since they are clearly doing their level best to bring him down. Because it seems we are basically F'd, unless someone finally takes them to task, head on.

2 Likes

Limbaugh, Hannity,and Jones are actually right about something. There's definitely some serious shadow government going on.

2 Likes

that moment when you know you were right about so many things and never having the proof. and suddenly there it is all the proof that you need. man have i enjoyed knowing that no matter what we do we are still infected and still under attack from our own. and that we are our own worst enemy.

1 Like

It seems that the more time that passes, the more that the things people made fun of me for being concerned about turns out to be true. We all knew it, but no one listened.

6 Likes

original post

Of course. But I guess it can't be quoted enough. Everything people thought was true is true.

wait the world really is flat?

2 Likes

Well, I meant NSA related... unless there was something about the earth being flat in these leaks? ....

It's is TERRIFYING because Jones has always been kind of out there with his claims, but a lot of what he is saying or said has come true in regards to the government.

1 Like

that moment when you find the proof, yet nothing will come of it.

2 Likes

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGICScofVbQgSIEFLaP0gF3e_937mmd0cpqoOOQDOJonnaUV5xpJtYS49x9HEJr4gqsZUr3yrAOJG3lOgr_tgIHIOkIg2j7iTwxDIeYTKfa0ltamqHXcx7x_BfyUm.Ysfz3mU8G4l6_fDbFk7BtENI6Nk

3 Likes

I'm moving to Antarctica. That's too much to swallow.

1 Like

It's already been proven the FBI/NSA/CIA We're monitoring all the Trump tower internet and phone lines.

Regardless what you feel about him it's pretty shitty and damning to the previous administration.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839328264522985472

Forget the fact that the CIA is doing surveillance. This is way more serious that just surveillance. If it is true and all these tools are in the open they pretty much f@#$ up privacy worldwide for pretty much everyone (including their own agents) for years.

6 Likes

Buckle up for the wave of ransomware that utilize the PSP exploits described in the leak, as the vendors scramble to plug the holes

Crazy , what a time to be alive

1 Like

The year is 1971. Gold standard is abolished.
The bankers now have full control of the economy.
Print the dollar and make other countries buy your dollar under threat of sanctions or worse.
Once the whole world has defaulted to dollars, you have everybody at gunpoint.
The American people are being held at gunpoint by the banks. If the banks aren't bailed out when they inevitably screw up the economy with fiat currency, they unleash hell on the country.

So, financing is not actually the problem. They can just print more money whenever they need it.
The bigger problem is time. It takes a lot of time to plan out and properly execute a proxy war.

I don't think anyone here is surprised by this...

2 Likes