Validate my damn soon born rig!

Shh “Zero Theorem” isn’t awake yet. Yup named her after that movie.

Nobody in my world understands what the hell I’m building.

Been de-pinning/re-pinning argb leads. Running new bend for loop.

Woof Nvidia aluminum I think, Heavy, cost nothing duh.
m.faceb.txt (88 Bytes)

5 Likes

Except us. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oops forgot to bring reading skills to post skim “Nobody in [my] world”

2 Likes

It’s cool. I think it’s fairly generally acknowledged that most of the people who hang out here can’t really be included when talking about reactions of the general public to technology. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So yeah, looks like a nifty machine.

2 Likes

Knew you guys/gals would get me! Thx for being here gotta work now…

picture of no not redneck Lemmy!

I came so close to having that block and that card… somehow I killed it or was killed in transit… note to self… test exspensive hardware before modification… hope it works out for ya!

1 Like

Got any more of them… Thermal Pads?

2 Likes

Yeah heard they suck but broke

1 Like

Not nuked. Checking ampere limits on using lian li controller gonna splice a bit. Sorry for delay!

1 Like

This is actuallyooking like managed chaos lol

2 Likes

How I function it’s all heaped into piles of organized craptastic mess. Bah

1 Like

Ok filling to check on hardware labs huge 8 port. 240mm radiator. Wish me luck got physical plugs. Epoxy welded into a push filled(with same 2 part epoxy). Do not think I left enough exposed to flow to gum up any block. But waiting on amp draw for leds anyway might as well check!

Engrish needs practice you determine what I’m up to.

1 Like

Update spill wasn’t that bad. Reworking some runs. Still using the nvme stick drive block. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Clearly from your work area you do not have children or pets :smiley:

Trying to work on stuff is hard enough on a bench for me with my cat.

1 Like

Update side project.

Splitting a VICTROLA open for a friend to appreciate raw platinum disks: Zap zap aperture, on the end of tilty arm

1 Like

Sans everything but weird sunglasses at night and trucker hat! I split a velociraptor 15k open. And yes you are welcome for the sans everything mental image. My house my rules…

1 Like

Gonna need white filter material 18.5cm x (Preferably) 16cm.
Or 7 1/4" x 6 1/4"

Yes yes , min/max aesthetics. Waiting on argb units to push even more pretty mostly white light show.

Weird green highlights my fault. Didn’t have sky blue paracord sleeving…I’m broke… gofundme

Yes @lianli I’m still hacking metal away probably like Der Buaer intended too for stuff this case with positive pressure goodness.

Also who is top dog at sticky on both sides/two-sided tape???3m??

1 Like

Can confirm 3M double sided tape has held my Go-Pros attached to my motorcycle/helmet up to/beyond 240km/h, over several years exposed to the elements. I’m not sure what specific spec go-pro supply on their mounts, but it’s definitely 3m branded.

If it can do that i’d suggest its plenty for PC building use :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.