Using PCI-E Gen 1 Can't Find Any Device

so i recently installed my new mothereboard that is the message that always pops, it posts shows the message reposts for a split second then boots up. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

Motherboard: MSI 760GA-P43 (FX)

Bump

does the computer bootup normaly ?

Have you tried booting without a GPU using onboard, and have you reset your CMOS recently?

i think it has something to do with not having anything plugged into the sata controller. There should be a way to turn it off in the bios, or you can safely ignore it.

+1`yes it has something to do with the Asmedia sata controler to be more specifik, disable the ASmedia sata controler and try again.

Asmedia sata ports, are ports that run from a diffrent chip, then the other sata ports. most of the time you got 4 sata ports run on the southbridge chip, and 2 from a ASmedia sata controller. The massage is normal, because there is nothing connected to the asmedia controler, but there must be a way to disable the massage.

do you know how to disable these by going into the bios, if you can, couldind you give me a general idea on what to go into it slow down by bootup time by about 10 secs and my ssd boots up windows in about 15 secs

yes

yes

is this board with an uefi bios or an old school bios?

i got it, it was the RAID controller

yeah on the asmedia controler :)