UPRADING FROM I5-2500 and HD7850?

Recently ive been looking at upgrading/replacing my build mainly my CPU MOBO and case

the case i have decided on going from the Cooler Master Centurion 5 II
to the NZXT Tempest 410

however im undecided on the cpu and motherboard but i have narrowed it down to the FX-6300 8320 or 8350, mainly based on price to performance ratio and future proofing. but if someone can come up with a good intel chip in the same price range thatd be great to

as for motherboards im looking to spend around $130USD as i live in New Zealand and something with 4 ram slots 2 PCIE express, preferably 16x, and with good overclocking capability

examples are

Asus M5A97 R2.0

and on the more expensive line

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+

so heres some questions after all that

is it worth getting the 8350 over the 8320?

is replacing my HD7850 with something like a R9 270X?

and is the tempest 410 case a good replacement?

any help, suggestions or useful posts will be much appreciated....they should have a rating system on this site to show which users are the most helpful rated by those theyve helped...wait do they?

Cheers

Personally I'd just upgrade your graphics card, get something like a GTX760/770 or a R9 280x/290.

The rest of your system is fine really, maybe bump to 8GB of RAM if you haven't already. 

from the Cooler Master Centurion 5 II to the NZXT Tempest 410

Why would you?

but i have narrowed it down to the FX-6300 8320 or 8350

It's not really an upgrade. Doing this would be a waste of money.

Keep your i5-2500. It will be fine for several more years.

is replacing my HD7850 with something like a R9 270X?

Upgrading a GPU for 20% more power? It makes sense to get something twice more powerful, not this.

My opinion: you don't need an upgrade, you are just itching to spend some money.

Just buy a GTX 780 you dont need to waste cash on a new mobo and cpu for a upgrade the i5 2500 is still a dam good gameing cpu.

Ok cheers guys i basically are just itching to upgrade for some reason,

the case and mobo upgrade would've just to get usb3 front header i guess and hoping to get a quieter case with more cooling options especially when it comes to water cooling if i ever wanted to do it. might need to match up the ram though running two lots of 2x4GB that are different, but not urgent i guess

cheers guys thanks for the replies

yeah possible i think id need to get a new PSU for that though and those cards are about $100 more here in New Zealand than in the US, when it comes to electronics we get screwed

currently im running 16GB of ram two sticks of corsair vengence 1600Mhz and some mainline stuff at 133Mhz

Upgrade the GPU to something high-tier. I know everyone has said it - I have to reinforce it. grab a 280x or a 770.

Cases are personal preference, but that should be the least of your concern.

I have USB 3.0. Guess what? I don't even use it! I don't know many people that do...

If you have an average or above average overclocking 2500k then you will get little advantage upgrading unless you upgrade to something higher end for purposes other then gaming. As others have said here is no reason to do so for a gaming rig so just get an awesome gpu.