Upgrading old computer, need advice

Reddit.com/r/buildapc wasn't very helpful, so I made a profile here in hope for some help:

I was given a computer recently, but it has old components which won't let me play modern games. I have a budget of $500NZD (can be stretched to $560) to make my computer able to play modern games. It currently has an Intel Pentium E5500 2.8ghz dual core cpu, 2gb ram (single channel?) and an intel G41 (I think) graphics card. It also has Windows 7 32 bit Operating system, but I cannot really afford to replace it with 64 bit just yet.

I am fairly new to computer upgrading, so I don't really know too much on what to do. My rough idea is that I replace the CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics card and power supply. I might go with the Amd Fx-4130 cpu, AsRock 970 Pro3 motherboard, Team group Xtreem 2x2gb DDR3 1600mhz ram, GTX 650 ti OC 2gb graphics card and the EVGA 500B bronze 500W power supply.

My question is, would these parts let my computer play most games at Medium or even high settings? I would want to play Battlefield 4, but I don't mind too much if I Find alternatives that my (soon upgraded) computer can run. Are there better parts that I can use to upgrade? If so, what are they?

I live in New Zealand, so parts should come from this country. PcPartpicker isn't really the best price tool, so I use pricespy.co.nz instead.

Thanks for anyone's help!

Bump