Upgrading my pc

Hello everyone,

Well,Im going to upgrade my pc,but i don't know exactly what should i buy/upgrade for my computer and i need your suggestions guys :)!

My specs : 

CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 

RAM
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz Mushking green line

Motherboard
ASRock G43Twins-FullHD (CPUSocket)

Graphics
VW225 (1680x1050@59Hz)
896MB GeForce GTX 260 (Undefined)

Hard Drives
466GB Seagate ST3500630AS ATA Device (SATA)

Power Supply

600wat CX Series 80 plus bronze certificate

I i think my graphic card needs an upgrade[Spending 100-150euros on graaphic card] 

On a cpu cooler[Spending around 20-45euros] I want sometting that every single temperature for ex : my gpu etc will go less than 60c.

And the last question,Is my power supply good enough to support any really good gaming graphic cards ram/cpu motherboard?

Cheers,

Marios !

Any excuse to just build a whole new computer, take it. That core 2 quad is still a pretty good CPU I think. Video card yes, see if the motherboard will support faster ram rabble rabble rabble.

Power supply should be fine.

Get a HD 7870 or 7850. for the CPU cooling the Hyper 212 Evo is always a good pick.

If you're gaming then the first thing you're going to want to upgrade is the graphics card. As long as your PSU has the right connectors then you should be able to power any card on the market right now, although dual GPU cards might be pushing it.

After that it would probably be a good idea to upgrade the CPU and motherboard. The Core 2 Quads are still decent precessors, but they're definitely showing their age now and will bottleneck your GPU a bit. RAM is always an easy upgrade too, since it's so cheap right now. 4GB will still get the job done, but it's always nice to have around 8GB. Some people like to get more, but any more than 8GB is pretty much overkill right now unless you're using some really RAM intensive programs or if you're planning on running a RAM disk.

Better CPU coolers will always allow you to overclock more too. I would generally recommend the Cooler Master V6 GT or TPC 812. There's always the Noctua NH-D14 and Phanteks PH-TC14PE as well if you feel like spending the extra money for top tier cooling.

Yeah but the 7850 is around 180 euros .. its expensive... :S

Oh sorry, American over here. Fucking USD sucks. Go down the the 7770. Got one for my boss and it's a pretty decent card.

Well vortex, and rest of you guys i have the 600w power supply cx 80 plus bronze certificae,i don't mind putting a little expensive and good graphic cards like 7850 or 6807 or 560 ti/560 but the thing is... will my computer will be burned with such power supply with only 600w?or it's good ? .. and will my motherboard support those rams/graph cards and cpu coolers?

Your motherboard should be able to support the graphics card as long as it has PCI-E 2.0 support, and it should be able to support the ram as long as the board supports more than 4GB of DDR3. Just take a look at your motherboard manual and you should be able to figure it out.

600 watts is more than enough. You could probably run two graphics cards off of that with no problems.

As far as the coolers go, just look them up and see if they support socket 775.

Alright man really thank you :)!!!Uhm now im thinking of ... 7850 / 6870 / gx 560 ti/ gtx 560 ..