Update to New Gaming Rig

Hi guy's I've changed the components that can be found on my older New Gaming Rig Thread which can be found here, the list has not be changed hugely but It's just a little update :)

Hope you guys could tell me what you think!

Case - Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl with Window - £89.28 (Scan.co.uk)

PSU - OCZ ZT 750W Modular '80 Plus Bronze' - £80.50 (ebuyer.com) {single + 12V Rail}

Motherboard - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming - £118.64(Scan.co.uk)

CPU - Intel i5 4670k - £187.98 (ebuyer.com)

CPU Cooler – Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 - £28.48   (ebuyer.com)

Ram - Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit – £112.16   (ebuyer.com)

Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - £70.00 (ebuyer.com)

Optical Drive - Samsung SH-224DB Black DVD Rewriter X24 Speed - £13.49 (ebuyer.com)

Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Super clocked ACX 2GB - £358.52 (Scan.co.uk)

Overall Price - £1059.05

looks good to me, if you ever plan to go on sli 2 770´s or you want to go on advanced overclocking, Then i would personaly lookup for a better mobo.

You only need 8GB of RAM for gaming. 1600 CAS 9 is fine.

My PSU preference would be a similarly priced XFX unit.

Could maybe throw in an SSD. But, I think we have spoke about that previously. I think if you bought a 1TB HDD, saved money on the RAM (you can add the additional 8GB at a later time), you could probably afford a Kingston 120GB.

I personally need a 2TB Hard-Drive seeing as my current 1TB Hard-Drive has had 426GB taken up from my Steam folder already, and i'm planning on getting alot more games. And tbh I don't plan on buying an SSD because I don't see the need in having one atm, however I may buy one in the future, buying the 2 sticks of 8GB also leaves space for upgrades if I need it.

Build looks fine. But just get 8GB RAM and it is perfect

The main reason that im getting the 16gb is so that I wont have to add in anymore later if i need it.

Overpriced, sow quality contral PSU. I'd get a Seasonic G550, for a Haswell + 770 system.

I can understand your point. However, 8GB of RAM is already overkill.

You only really need 4GB for gaming. 2x 4GB sticks leaves room for upgrade paths, and gives you plenty of memory, and allows you to take advantage of dual channel capability. Which is why people call it the sweet spot, the right amount of everything for a gaming rig.

And also populating all of your slots will make the memory run slower or have motherboard issues. Unless you need more memory, there's no point in getting it, there's no futureproofing in that.

I may add in another 770 at a later date, hence the high wattage