Unreal Engine Problem on 4870

Yeah so i got gears of war, i liked it was ok, got half way through the game with my 9800GT and i always got 60FPS never dropped once, and so i reformatted my pc before i got my ATI to wipe all nvidia drivers of HDD and so installed 4870 Blah blah all drivers up to date even overclocked it a bit. In games like FEAR Crysis and Farcry 2 very smooth over the FPS of some other 4870's i seen on the internet above AVG FPS and i go to install Gears and SHOCK my fps wont go above 15FPS even all low settings 800x600 it's locked a 15, so i was like blah maybe a glitch then i go to play the UT3 DEMO and then same thing happens??????? what do i do i have a demo on my HDD i wanna play and a €50 game i wanna play and i can't?

This is my first post so be kind?

ther game will most prob have framelock

try patching it

I have man, all up to date.

Check the mobo hasent set the pcie lane to x1 that may be your problem there.

>ati

thats your problem

My PCIE is x16, and when i removed my ati drivers and installed the 9800GT i got 60 FPS again, i think it's just the ATI Drivers, it's the only game it's fucking up on.

akaDotDotDot wrote 51 minutes ago »

My PCIE is x16, and when i removed my ati drivers and installed the 9800GT i got 60 FPS again, i think it's just the ATI Drivers, it's the only game it's fucking up on.

try to disable the game Physics in the game settings