[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

we good lol

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a @Fouquin

Its back

2 Likes

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a @Fouquin

Brown out occured.. sorry for the down time she is back

she up?

Not at the moment.. I appologize.. she will be tomorrow

1 Like

Its up again

1 Like

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @ninja85a @Fouquin

In light of recent events on this forum and seeing as the two people I stayed to really participate with and hear their thoughts about stuff on are leaving to do their own thing and seeing as this minecraft server has had no activity despite constant consistent updates, The time has come for me to call out that its last week starts this sunday. I can no longer tirelessly update it due to my work and school schedule.

I will hold onto the map etc and may bring it back on later but I am also leaving the community until all of these issues that have come about recently pass. What I mean by leaving is more or less just lurking. I will return to full activity when the issues pass

The Server will shut down 1730 MDT 9/10/2016 unless I get a large backlash of people wanting it to stay open (which i am totally open to keeping it up) but seeing as its not being used I would like to use the server for other reasons.

I MIGHT be convinced into holding it up for my other friends on other unaffiliated servers but that has yet to be discussed.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PLAYED ON THE SERVER

Sincerely,

Kareem (CynicRF) formerly r00tz31820

Update

So apparently there are some plans with the forum going forward. I guess ill take a poll. Thanks @Eden for telling me

• Keep this server up man
  • Suspend the server until the forum is straightened out
  • take the server down permanent

0voters

Votes are public.

1 Like

@CynicRF i never had a chance to get to play on your server.

There's good ideas for the forums going forward, I do hope you come back then. And i hope you continue to come on the discord.

we've got some ideas for doing some gaming nights once things settle to have a bit of a laugh, maybe youll join

2 Likes

ALright well this is

EXACTLY

the thing that will keep me here and make hosting worth it...

Can you inform me of this? As far as I know right now everything has gone to hell

It wont shut down if I start seeing it get used again. My problem is justifying the time i spend working on vs the number of people playing

I would also like to apologise at this point. I very much enjoy minecraft but have been a very rare sight on the server. I want to thank you got keeping things up to date and running. I have no real excuse.

@Zibob dude youve done more for the server than anyone else man LOL..

It seems im going to suspend it for a while.. but DONT WORRY im keeping the files.. and i suspect ill bring it back online again :D

1 Like

its beautiful

2 Likes

alright guys it looks like im keeping her online. :D

shes updated. Her scripts are ready. and she is ready for round two. Please dont crash her. Like seriously i cant always get back home or login to ssh from where i am at LOL

and thanks to @Eden we have a discord

https://discord.gg/maTrjDB

1 Like

Server maintenance and possible OVERHAUL will come during thanks giving break. Please put your suggestions in the thread. Thank you

2 Likes

Alright guys going down for a while.. maybe for a few days IDK.. whenever i get shit relocated

damn i didnt know this was around.... i could host it also if anyone still plays while you have it down

Its fine a lot of people havent been playing much minecraft at this point its kind of a stop over for whenver everything is fully set and done with but imma continue to host it. Thanks for the offer friend

NP; good luck with whatever project you have going on

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a @Ctrl_Null

Coming online. New URL.. putting it above. New version 11.2 Man that was a lot of work. I MIGHT of have lost some peoples work in the process.. A few chunks had to be rebuilt but as far as I can see none was lost

heimdallrservices.asuscomm.com:25565

2 Likes

meh

1 Like