[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

Everything is looking good folks. Might try to hop on this weekend if I get some time. I'm hesitant to join MC servers these days as this would be like the 10th time I would start building stuffs on a new server. Usually I build some things and then the server gets scrapped or something :D

Is there creative mode access? I mainly just like to build things.

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/unofficial-heimdalls-minecraft-server-spigot-1-9-4/96221/3?u=cynicrf

Yes check the perms above.. you will be in the Wizard Category. If all stays well this server will stay up indefinitely.. i wont scrap it.. hell i went through hell to make it stable and keep it up to date.. so yeah LOL

I do need to do a map back up though

Im aiming to change all of that @Alamar and get a solidly long term stable one up here that stays up to date

Too close?
Too far?

neither

1 Like

killed it

itwasntmehonest

Haha I even felt it coming lol

nuked it from orbit eh?

imma guess you tried a perfectly symmetrical garden x4 or something lol

too much flower power

Basically I need to tweak async world edit she is coming back just wait

She's back

1 Like

gg

Gosh darn it @kewldude007 I need help... Read up on async world edit and find a setup for say 6 gb of memeory

bruh I just make shit

Fair enough.. Im just trying to find a way to make sure queuing works.. Sorry for the crashes.. Im working hard here haha

2 Likes

That little problem aside
The server runs stupidly well thanks for setting it up for us

No problem.. It is going down for a bit because I am backing up the world files so nobody loses anything

2 Likes

You da Real MVP. No seriously thanks.