[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

@CynicRF I'll be around Thursday to look at this. No time ATM.

@Meow_Mix_Please @pandahacker it worked.. HAHAHAH it worked

1 Like

ive decided to turn it into a test server but yeah ill talk about it when your on... shit thursday.. my lady wants to do something but ill see if i can get on

1 Like

@kewldude007 @ThatBootsGuy @Fouquin @Zibob @sarhatabaot @Commissar @Meow_Mix_Please @ninja85a @eidolonFIRE @Theonewhoisdrunk

This is a server wide anouncement. In order to continue to provide equal resources to everyone Asynchronous world edit has been enabled. Which means you do your normal stuff however it get placed in a queue. It also slows down the world edit a bit which is a good thing. If you get queued behind someone else just be patient. This is to prevent further server issues.

Thank You and as always have fun

4 Likes

See the rest at the album

Deciding the theme of our railway network that will be built.
This rail network will be in the overworld. A nether Rail Network will come at a later date.
Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/10246726
You can also go to 40,265 in server to see them for yourself.

Design 1 Surface

Design 1 Tunnel

Design 2 Surface

Design 2 Tunnel

Design 3 Surface

Design 3 Tunnel

Voting will close at 10PM EST

@kewldude007 @ThatBootsGuy @Fouquin @Zibob @sarhatabaot @Commissar @CynicRF @ninja85a @eidolonFIRE @Theonewhoisdrunk

why not use different styles for different lines?

Its only going to be 2 lines. They will split off for bases where players can customize them.

I got you

• design 1

• design 2

• design 3

0voters

@ThatBootsGuy @Fouquin @Zibob @sarhatabaot @Commissar @CynicRF @ninja85a @eidolonFIRE @Theonewhoisdrunk

You moron its 3 options
EDIT: good job.

1 Like

fuck you too ;)

2 Likes

North, South, East West? run glass when underwater, mmkay?

1 Like

The way i have it set up is that there will be a line going west/north and east/south. Sounds odd but it works the best for building the center where it all comes together. Underwater wont be an issue since the rail will always sit just above the water. Water is always 63 the rail will be sitting at 64 height.

ah... kay

Trumpistan is 98% done

4 Likes

@ThatBootsGuy @Fouquin @Zibob @sarhatabaot @Commissar @CynicRF @ninja85a @eidolonFIRE @Theonewhoisdrunk

Hey im throwing in a bigger power supply into this computer thats running the server.. gonna be down for about 30 mins

So that means 1.52v to the CPU now right?

1 Like

NO lol its a Xeon.. hahaha and uhmm no it just means ill be able to test this GPU assist plugin for minecraft servers. Its coded for GPGPU purposes.. and I have an AMD Radeon HD 7770 Ghz edition lying here and i just want to test the plugin haha ... so she will be down for just a tad

Give me that 7770 so i can crossfire m8 also tag me when its up

You should make the walls on the mexico side cobblestone and dirt. The american side could be iron and gold or something fancy.

1 Like