[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

Space cat it will stay dont worry... i just need to discuss all of this

(ill check back in the morning i have to sleep)

1 Like

I'm cool with it, as usual

3 world's, the three most recent updates. New update gets a world, and then when s third update comes out, replace the first with hit. A reasonable amount of world's around, saves the stuff and people get to play on the most recent version.

Just do it

@Nuggetninja i like your thinking.. Yeah i was about to do that.. I really need to start watching mailing lists and getting prepared for the stuff you know

Hmm whats going on? doesnt minecraft server update the the regular version or are these not compatible?

1 Like

If ti has not all ready been done, schematic my thing and then go ahead and new map if you like.

1 Like

As it happens due to my fasting I have not done a thing out of laziness lol..

I will sometime soon once I get my sleep in order

Erm. What would break if an update to the spigot jar was done? Then the world would be updated but the worlds would remain the same. Unless it's specific plugins. Also if you just want people using the latest version you could use the plugin ViaVersion. Hopefully they will support 1.10 as well

Not sure .. Does anybody know the answer to this. Will polar bears spawn simply because of the new version?

Usually yes the only reason you would new map usually is to generate new ores. The land generated now will not generate new ores and you will have to explore out further to start them generating. So if we have covered a lot of map we will have to go very far to get new stuff.

Other than that new mobs will show up fine as long as their conditions are met to spawn them, if they need a new biome then we again would have to go to new lands for it, but if they just spawn in existing deserts and whatever biomes they will spawn as normal.

^^ This :D

FUCK.. LOL

I generated the map for almost 10 million blocks.. OOPS.. alright guess i should start to work on this LOL

Hmm okay so people seem to like the release cycle map style stuff. It may take me sometime to see if this is a possibility

Multi world plugin though old seems to work. its spits out some errors here and there but that doesnt matter. I guess we will also have the return of the amplified worlds @kewldude007

But just in case imma schem copy and save stuff

1 Like

yay

Need someone to come test multiworld Perms with me.. and I might just need to start putting rules and common commands hear. I will also need to have Zibob and Kewldude know them well so people can ask them

As per community request the worlds will progress as follows..

Amplified world -- always latest
LatestWorld -- Always Latest
world -- kept for peoples stuff
PreviousWorld -- One release backwards

1 Like

oh look, I'm available

lol

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a

Check out the first few posts again. There have been changes. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see in those posts or if that pretty much covers them all :D

2 Likes

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a @Fouquin

The server will be down for a bit while I do maintenance.. Uhmm. Ill make another post notifying you when it is up.

2 Likes

was just trying to get on

gg

Yeah I totally appologize. I got some reorganizing to do on the server and Some switch rerouting ETC.. to move the server outside my home network (SAME IP) but it has no access to anything else. This will make my home network more secure.