[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

After much wonder attempts.. it seems OPENCL acceleration via apari is just not ready for 1.9

@ThatBootsGuy @Fouquin @Zibob @sarhatabaot @Commissar @CynicRF @ninja85a @eidolonFIRE @Theonewhoisdrunk

The server is back up and the TPS however is boosted. I do have garbage collection running on the GPU

3 Likes

4 Likes

Omg Dude the server needs to be STABLE 4 c 8t just so you know lol... So it could over clock but he'll naw.. Its suppose to be stable 24 7

itsajokechill.jpg

Lol

no, 2.5.

1 Like

@ThatBootsGuy @Fouquin @Zibob @sarhatabaot @Commissar @ninja85a @eidolonFIRE @Theonewhoisdrunk @Meow_Mix_Please @kewldude007

You guys are awesome.. im seeing that transport system in the server

might i toss in some suggestions.. Meow Mix... ill show you when you get in and I granted you permission to build in my claims... so you can finish

3 Likes

Oh man... if you like that i had big plans for the last Ewok village this one is getting those improvements.

1 Like

LOL well i actually cant wait to see.. your structures are fucking amazing.. have you considered making schematics of them? because I might.. in case we have another situation

Sure go for it, you can take pieces or whole structures if you like.

i will when it done.. ill try to save it well

1 Like

@Zibob did some blending to make sure it fit in well enough (my house)

you can connect them now if you would like LOL

@Meow_Mix_Please here are my changes.. so id rather see rail go uninterrupted as I might do a full closed loop and enable the train carts plugin which i have NO idea how to use lol

but here are my changes so that can happen if we decided to do so.. I did this only on myself and Zibobs station

if this okay can we adjust your main design to accomodate this in future junctions?

Your house in the jungle next to my... thing... central hub lets call it?

yeah fair enough.. if you make it very large.. we could even add rail to it hahaha xD

I did change it to acacia and dark oak (my place) so it fit in a bit more

Cool, you could have left it the way it was. I will be adding rails, paths and canals to the set up once it starts to expand.

EDIT: oh it is well blended in

Just had lightning knock out power.. Internet should return with the power... Uhmmm hopefully in 30 mins

Perfect timing.

1 Like

Right im on my phone haha

1 Like

@Zibob Idaho power doesn't mess around.. Powers back.. Jump on