[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

What the frack.. I swear I'm g on n a disable dynamap. I'll check it right before work..

It was back later on. I added more to the jungle. Odd.

So im gonna look into paper and I might switch over today

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @anon37239676 @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a @Ctrl_Null

Paper Is now official. I will need to rank you all up again. I apologize. I really did start fresh and plop schems

3 Likes

Seems to run much smoother, right now anyway.

2 Likes

That sounds about right, the Paper devs have put a lot of effort into making it very performant.

@PhaseLockedLoop Aikar made an article a while back going over his experiences with startup flags - may be worth a read

I read his article I disagree with the memory management flags. The MC server manages memory very well without soaking up a ton for no reason. In fact that reduces TPS and stability alot of the time

@Nuggetninja I figure I would do this. My server will be turned into creative mode only for those who wish to create...

I will be doing this sometime in the next few weeks. I will also head onto factions.. that sounds cool.

@kewldude007 wonder if there is a way to link them

Huh, I missed this a while back. The Minecraft Team have done a fantastic job towards performance with the recent updates - knowing the MC code base fairly well, and just playing Minecraft it is evident. However, there is still a lot of room for improved performance, and a lot of that is, unfortunately, down to Java. Aikar is one of the key developers for Paper, and the author of the Timings library (for both Spigot, and Paper), he runs his own server network, and has over many years established the best flags to use with Minecraft servers.

Although, I am certainly interested in which flags you disagreed with - perhaps Aikar isn't quite the expert, I got the impression of :stuck_out_tongue:

NOT a NECRO

hey guys shes back up and running reference original post.

I have brought the server back up @Zibob you will find you creation off in the jungles nearby

@kewldude007 I preserved your trumpistan she is just outside spawn in the savannahā€¦

Anyone else just let me know Ill find your stuff and transplant it. The big rail network thing will likely have to be rebuilt onto the new map.

The reason I am bringing it back is to offer other options and of course one more server to the community list.

Shes back on new hardware too. More ram better CPUā€¦

same url

1 Like

if your interested the server is back up

Cool shit man. Thanks.

1 Like

All Services Down

Hey folksā€¦ Internets out at the remote site. Enroute to investigateā€¦ Sorry for the inconvenience @Zibob

[UPDATE]
Sunday Construction on a building being rushed cut a fiber line. This resulted in about 150 ish customers being cut off. They are working to restore it but it might be a day LOL

Sorry for the inconvenience. People should really be more careful with the dozers

Good News it will be back up in an hour. Thanks for patience :slight_smile:

wasnt this a creative server?

I want to redo my build

Yes let me edit permissions soon. Let me know times that you can be on. My schedule is hectic. I now not only am working on my degree but am a teaching assitant to higher level engineering courses at the current point so I have a bit on my plate. In fact I may have sometime tonight

in 30 seconds

okay well let me get minecraft setup here in linux real quick and ill be in and OP myself to give you perms IF you dont already have them

Refreshed
All plugins updated
dynmap configured and added
server status: Up
Happiness: Unhappy its empty

Goodiesā€¦ Map changes via day and nightā€¦ really cool xD

3 Likes

How come you didnā€™t tell me you were rebooting this

1 Like