[Unofficial] [defunct] [intermittent revival] Minecraft Creative Server

Well shes up to the latest version.. mojang COUGH MILKROSOFT has changed alot LOL

oh lord

Yeah I kept the old map.. hopefully all the new mobs populate and stuff LOL Other wise I could just save schematics and move to a new map LOL

yuh might have a typo

Oops add the s for asus

@kewldude007 @rand0mpcstuffs @Zibob @SpaceCat @Alamar @Dje4321 @Meow_Mix_Please @sarhatabaot @ninja85a @Ctrl_Null

To add some hype

Surprise! Minecraft is now at version 1.11.2!

The main purpose of this update is to fix a number of bugs, but we also took the opportunity to introduce a number of other features. Just in time for the holidays!

• Added rocket-propelled elytra flight

• Added Iron Nuggets

• Added Sweeping Edge enchantment for swords

• Changed the attack indicator to hint when you should attack

The update is available in your Minecraft launcher, enjoy!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Minecraft Team!

2 Likes

Thank you. I was actually playing the other day. I have more plans to add to the thing.

No worries.. took a while LOL

1 Like

Hey just took a look around, this is a much older copy of the map. a lot of work missing. Did the other one get lost?

Yes unfortunately

I appologize for it.. some reason this particular seed keeps getting corrupt it might be time for me to save all peoples works as schematics and create a fresh new map? what do you say?

1 Like

No worries. I have it all worked out anyway. Bur yeah if the map will keep breaking then a new one is fine.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Yo, is it down for maintenance?

Did it go down? I know the internet connection went down and I had a power outage due to record breaking snow.. Ill make sure it's up.. Apologies

Back up dynamap crashed her

1 Like

I'd like to recommend you switch to Paper, its a fork of Spigot for improved performance (kinda like what Spigot once was to CraftBukkit).

Having Aikar on the team, they also have the updated version of Timings: v2 (Sponge and my own Neptune mod have v2 also). Aikar did a video about the improvements in v2.

tl;dr: drop in replacement for Spigot with will make your server perform better :D

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip.. will look into it. @jamierocks so its compatible with most of the common spigot plugins?

Down again?

It should be compatible with all Spigot plugins, being a fork of Spigot.

HOWEVER because Paper may alter how the game works slightly it may break things time to time, however the vast community that surrounds Paper has documented many of these incompatibilities and are often resolved with quite the haste.

Paper often gets bug fixes out-the-door far quicker than Spigot, and they also track Spigot very well so you'll never be too far behind their development (not that much substantial development goes on anyhow).

Paper has one major point I didn't mention although perhaps it should have been the first point I made: it doesn't use BuildTools! Paper have developed their own Bootstrapper for performing the actions of BuildTools, but far quicker and at runtime as necessary: Paperclip. This will be the jar that you run to launch Paper, replacing the jar that was previously created by BuildTools.

tl;dr: no more BuildTools, just download and run

1 Like