Under construction

under construction

1 Like

Since you are just copy and pasting the same stuff so will I.

Oh god not non ioninzing radio waves!

Spent 4 years doing rad health and this guys is charlatan.

Let me guess you don't believe in vaccines either.

Im sorry I just dont agree with this video. He clearly doesnt know much about this subject since he spoke for 10min without really saying something. Blaming lost jobs and sick days on a smart meter? I think not. If people are worried about EMF and radio waves (Non Ionizing) then your in the wrong alternate universe because this is simply how physics work in our world.

The only downside to these "Smart meters" is they can tell when you are most likely home or not. So you have a log on when you are there or not. Upsides are the utility doesn't need to hire a meter reader to walk to every house each month. Saves the company money and that in some ways will be passed down to the customer. Other advantages is they can pull real time data from each household that can help a distribution operator better direct power flow to areas that need it. This will reduce brown outs in heavy used areas. Probably the most beneficial is by polling meters they can tell when there is a power outage. Typically on a distribution network they dont know if a Down wire is down until someone calls then and complains the power is out. By polling real time data they can tell when an area isnt getting electricity and can go check it out to see if there is a blown transformer or downed wire. This is a huge increase public safety.

If your worried about then knowing if your home or not by the data and how much electricity use you are using then just keep the air conditioning on all day that will throw them off.