UK Potential L1T KVM buyer

Upcoming

This might be of interest to you:

The USB connection on this upcoming KVM should charge and display your MAC in 1 USB-C cable. The PCs will be able to use DisplayPort connections.

DisplayPort KVM

If you want it now/don’t want the combo KVM, here is what you could do with the DisplayPort 1.4 KVM.

If Moshi is hard to get, you might try a nice adapter. We haven’t tested this to confirm compatible but you might try:

In theory you’d be able to convert the USB-C connection to your DisplayPort 1.4 KVM & charge your Mac in 1 laptop port.

There’s nothing wrong with them, we just don’t sell a USB-C to DisplayPort cable. Moshi is very unique because USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 display & data is tough to manufacture. The USB-C cables and DisplayPort cables on the store are meant to be a affordable option to bundle with the KVMs that should be suitable for most use cases. That’s why recommend Fibbr when your use case is very strenuous on bandwidth.

You can try a USB-C to DisplayPort adapter like I mentioned before, or you can get an HDMI to DisplayPort active adapter. Here is an example of the HDMI to DisplayPort:

There are adapters out there that are not powered, but for best compatibility you’ll probably want to get a powered one.

I think that’s everything! Did I miss anything?