Tutorial Please!

Dear Logan and the Tek Syndicate crew,

I have watched every tutorial on YouTube and all of them don't work for me. I want to start a Minecraft server for my friends and I, but after watching 30+ tutorials on YouTube and dozens of failed attemps I still don't know how to start one. Can you guys please make a VERY in-depth tutorial. After all, you do make the best tutorials. By in-depth I mean how to create a server, how to add plug-ins and add stuff the bukkit, use a custom seed, and white list people and all that jazz. 

My router is a Belkin N600, so if you could show how to on the same router, or another Belkin that would be great. Also, if you could explain all the IP adresses and such.

Sincerly,

Matt B.

Windows, Linux, or Mac?

offline aka lan party

online with hosting

with^

Just rent one, it would be easier for you. https://cubedhost.org/minecraft#overview 

You can get a server for as low as $2 a month. There is no excuse to not be able to afford this.

That's 2 dollars too much...