Trust Logitech?

I actually expected this thread to be about audio, since speakers are the main thing I know Logitech for. So I can't vouch for anything about mouse/keyboards from Logitech, but I can say something for their tech support. It's reasonably good. I bought their z506 surround sound speakers. Within a few months, the subwoofer stopped working. Speakers were fine, subwoofer was dead. I called them up and Logitech pretty much owned the fact that their z506s were sketchy (search z506 problems and you'll find a lot of users with problems with this particular system). They didn't even have me ship the current one back and immediately sent a one-time replacement. Of course, if the one-time replacement turns out to also be a dud, then I'm SOL, but the replacement is going a year strong. So if Logitech is going to take that level of responsibility for their products, I'd say yes, you can defiantly "trust Logitech." Go with what others have said about their trusted dealers so you have a solid warranty.