TrueNAS reporting not working

Hello. Does anyone found a solution for the TrueNAS reporting graphs errors that prevent displaying the stats about CPU, Network, Storage, etc?

I found it to be working if you change the theme , but only after changing the theme and for the time you stay logged in. If you log out and log in back you have to change again the theme for the reporting to display the graphs…

Additionally a lot of:
"This method takes a hex value as a parameter but was given a value of type rgba

ERROR TypeError: n is undefined"

Please check their jira for a bug report.

1 Like

Ok, thank you! Will take a look there.

LE: :))) some http errors on jira also. Oh my god…

Well nothing clear. Some people are reporting this bug but nothing has been done. There is a [NAS-108032] were the solution it’s replacing or installing alongside with the FreeNAS 11 Django/Dojo WebUI another WebUI which has the Reporting screen issues fixed. I will not do this and wait; maybe the developers will take care of this in a future stable release.

Thanks.

I’m actually experiencing the same bug you are.

I believe there is going to be a point release in December which might contain a fix for this bug but TBH not so sure.

Yes. I am waiting for an official update. The graphs not showing are not a real problem, however, from time to time they are handy in taking a peak at hdd’s, network, etc.

Hi! In my case I have nothing report except CPU Usage and Disk space.

The reporting issues have been fixed via this patch note:

• The Reporting page display issue for different themes has been fixed (NAS-108032)

It is advised to update to TrueNAS 12.0-U1

Yes, i noticed this release… But on the System / Updates menu it says that this is not a production release and should be only used for testing. :))) I don’t know. I almost forgot i have some reporting in the WEB UI. i started using the cli to check on various metrics…

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

I’m on 12.0-U3 and I have this bug, all “default” reports under the top-level categories (CPU, Disk, memory, etc) are null. Also tried a bunch of different sub-reports under Disk, I didn’t drill down into every sub-set but did try a few.

Unfortunately, changing the theme doesn’t seem to work around this anymore, I tried a few of them (all built-in) and reports are still showing null across the board. This is consistent across multiple installs/reboots/sessions as well, I have not seen a working report since getting into TrueNAS a few weeks ago so can’t make any workaround suggestions. If anyone knows of a way to get these working, I’d love to know, they seem useful.