Truck attack, Bastille Day celeb, Nice France

7 Likes

I"m torn here.
I believe in constitutional freedoms however this truck control thing could double my pay:)

http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41028/#!

http://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=12&article=2687

Excerpt from the book Unshakable Foundations

Gotta go to work...see ya all later

I think it's not so much about being civilized or having a process that works. There is no process that works, especially not now, with 3d printed guns being so easy to make.

I'd argue that someone could go on quite the rampage with even a tire iron, depending on a few factors.

@anon85933304 Thanks!

Are people actually trying to restrict trucks now or am I just not getting the joke?

Probably ISIS implanting her into our media to push their agenda.

1 Like

thanks for the picture. Over 70 killed and no blood on the truck? So I'm assuming 40+ died from gun shots from the terrorist. Also even if it's crowded area, of say 2000+ people I would assume the first 100 would die and the rest would "get out the way", hodge twins style.

I wish they released info on how many died from the automatic pistol considering he had fake guns and dud grenade.

They're just as easy to make over here, we have 3D printers too. In fact it would be the obvious thing to do because it's so much harder to get a gun legally here. But it's just not being done.

There are an estimated 70.000 muslims in Japan and around 60.000 in Taiwan. It's not hard to monitor the bad ones in that amount. Good luck keeping tabs on the 4.5 million in France though.

Also, Japan has its own strong culture and foreigners have always had to be very careful to blend in as much as possible.
As long as you dress appropriately, show respect for the local customs, culture and people, and you'll be fine there. But anyone who doesn't conform is generally avoided and monitored.
That makes it a lot harder to live there if you're starting to radicalize. Over here in Europe however they can just hang out within their own communities and nobody notices what's really going on.

I'll also point out that Japan isn't involved in the military campaign agains ISIS whereas France is one of the most active in that campaign. That makes France a much more important target than Japan.

Not that it matters, it looks like the guy wasn't really a proper terrorist but more of a failure in life who wanted his 15 minutes of post-mortem fame.

@LordXenu : If you watch the photo closely, you'll see that most of the front is actually missing. The hood is completely gone, as is the grille and the bumper. He probably mowed down plenty of people to make that happen.

The communities notice. They just don't feel well enough protected to witness against the bad guys. If you consider a ghetto in USA, people are more afraid of the local gangs than the police, and it is the same in Europe. We are failing to take those people under our wing.

In Sweden there was a recent case (last year) where a mother had reported her own son to the authorities for terrorist activities. The intelligence agency, police, psychologists, the local community representatives, the family and everyone else got involved but the authorities were unable to agree on whose problem this was. They kept monitoring the guy though, and once he had purchased ingredients that could be used for a bomb, he got arrested for preparing a terrorist attack. The system has failed only on two points - not being able to delegate the problem accordingly to begin with, and thus not being able to prevent the smaller crime (in this case, preparing a terrorist attack). I'm quite happy with the system preventing the larger crime in spite of its inefficiencies.

We have to help and protect these people and communities so they are comfortable working with "us" and be "together with them" in all matters that can be common, not alienate them. This is my running theme.

This is actually true of most of the terrorist recruits, though :) .