TRPro 3995WX build

Thank you for that, I had asked ASUS support for tips on which slots to use in case of only 4 sticks, but it’s been more then a week and still no answer. I find the ASUS helpdesk somewhat dissapointing, but fortunatelly I found this forum. Your help is immensely appreciated.

Unfortunately this does not seem to be correct. I just tried putting the memory sticks in slots ABEF but then it doesn’t get past the memory test.

Strange. Can you try CDGH? That is how I have my two Epyc hosts populated with no issues with the memory.

Tried it, didn’t work either.

I’m having another issue with the motherboard and so far Asus Support has not given me any help other then to tell me to send my Asus SSD’s back to the factory, which is a load of cr@p because everything is working fine, on other PCs.
The issue is this:
I have 2 M.2 SSD’s from Samsung, the 980 Pro versions of 1 TB and I want to put those in raid 0.
But I also have a Samsung MZPLL1T6HAJQ-00005, a 1.6TB PCIe Gen3 card. (MZPLL1T6HAJQ-00005 | SSD | Samsung Semiconductor)
I would like to use that one just as a temporary storage drive, caching for different kind of programs.
The problem is, the moment I set my bios to SATA raid and NVMe Raid enabled, what I need to do to get the two M.2 ssd’s to be in raid 0, the motherboard does not want to see the MZPLL anymore. I’ve tried lots of combinations in BIOS to get it to work, but no luck.

If anyone has suggestions on how I should get this to work, I’m all ears…

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.