Trading: Splinter Cell for something on the Steam Sale

Just drop an offer, will be open to most unless I already own.

If you really dont want those games on your hands I'll take them for absolutely free :3 Why am I such a generous person?

Borderlands 2 GOTY?

would you sell Assassin creed IV? if so can you Pm me because im really interested.

Already have BL2 thanks for the offer though.

I can give you Burnout Paradise or Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 for Origin for Assasins Creed IV.

Have all of those, Humble Bundle FTW. XD

Thanks though. 

Would you trade Assassins Creed for Black Ops 2 (they are equal value games, at $60)

Would you trade Assassins Creed for Black Ops 2 (they are equal value games, at $60)

Sorry man I own that one too. Amazon has Black Ops 2 on sale for $29.99 anyway. :/ 

I have a seven day and a two day xbox live trials would you want that for one of the games?

I could buy you skyrim for AC4 but i would feel like a dick because skyrim is on sale right now for less than $10 but if you really want Skyrim i could do that for you because ive been wanting AC4 ever since it came out. Of course the deal ends on 8 hours and ill probably be asleep by the time you respond to this but i might be able to work something out.

You could make his day and trade him the Legendary Edition for AC4.  xD

It's about $20 on Steam.

Origin Keys

- Dead Space 1 and 3, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, Crysis 2 Max Edition, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge, Populous, Sims 3 and C&C:Red Alert 3

Steam Keys

- Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, C&C:Red Alert 3, Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon & DLC, Metro 2033, Several Company of Heroes Games, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40000